Meddling old fool

I'm sorry it has been a while since I last updated. I've had major writers block and truth be told, my mental health hasn't been the greatest recently. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter and I want to thank you for all the support you have given me!!!

The Potter-Black twins were quite excited about their little meeting with the headmaster that morning. Throughout their breakfast, they had both felt the familiar pressure in their minds and when looking up from their meals, the only intense eyes that were on them were, of course, the headmaster, who had been doing everything in his power to search their minds for answers. For their entertainment, they pushed forward an image of a very naked snake-like Voldemort and smirked when his face turned green in disgust.

"Aren't you two worried?" Neville whispered to his god-siblings, his eyes filled with concern.

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Neville. We'll be perfectly fine" Delila smiled softly at her brother, whose cheeks turned slightly red but nodded nonetheless. He knew his twin siblings could look after themselves but dumbledore was one of the most powerful wizards in the world, it would be stupid to underestimate him.

"Please be careful sweetheart" Matteo said as he grabbed her hand from under the table. The group had decided to sit at the Gryffindor table that morning and apart from the small confrontation from Ginerva and Ronald, everyone else was rather welcoming.

"What about me? Isn't anyone worried about me" Hadrian gasped dramatically as he placed his hand over his heart, making those around him either laugh at his behaviour or roll their eyes. Suddenly, Hadrian jumped as someone tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and came face to face with a Gryffindor girl his age.

"Hello?"

"Hello har-bear, I'll be worried about you," the blonde-haired girl said, fluttering her eyelashes in a flirtatious attempt. Delila pursed her lips to hold back the laughter that desperately wanted to release, the others, however, made no attempt and outright burst into complete hysterics.

"What's so funny!" Lavender Brown huffed, glaring daggers down at Luna, who was curled up against Hadrian's side. Delila's laughter died down instantly when she noticed the hostility directed towards her little moon.

"Have you got something in your eye? Perhaps you should fuck off and get that seen to" She growled, making the girl pale before running out of the great hall. She continued with her meal until she released that everyone's eyes were on her.

"What?" Hadrian chuckled at his twin with a fond shake of his head. He always enjoyed his sisters threatening but protective nature, it was something that kept both him and her somewhat protected at their so called 'families' home.

"Never change, Del," He said with a smile, making Delila tilt her head slightly before nodding with a goofy smile and continuing to eat her breakfast. They all laughed at her behaviour, though the four that felt so deeply for her couldn't help but find her absolutely adorable.

"Please start making your way to your first lesson. Mr and Miss Potter, please see me in my office" The group scowled at his blatant disrespect, knowing that acknowledging a lady and lord of an ancient and noble house in the wrong manner was seen as a way of looking down on them and their family house.

"Fucking bastard" Heads snapped towards Luna, who wore an unfamiliar expression of pure hatred on her face. She was always so cheerful and in the clouds, so seeing her face without her usual airy smile was disturbing but amusing to those around her.

"Don't worry, my love, he will get what's coming to him, one way or another" Hadrian reassured, pressing a longing kiss to her temple before raising from his seat.