Forbidden Spell & Hot Flames

"Won't you be my grandson?" the man asked with the kindest smile he had seen in his second life so far. 

"G-grandson?" Izuku asked.

"You heard that right," Sullivan said, "to tell you the truth, I am single but I always wanted to have a grandchild," then he suddenly hugged Izuku and started crying, "not to mention how my friends always talk about their grandchildren, it makes me jealous you know!"

'Poor guy,' Nana said.

Izuku frowned inwardly as he felt intense pain in his head.

"Do I even have a right to refuse?" Izuku asked, "considering the fact that you purchased my soul."

"Of course, I respect your decision. That said," once again, the old demon clung to him and started crying, "I am a very rueful old man. Please make my dreams come true... please fulfill my wishes, I beg you Izuku-Kun, please become my grandchild."

'Nana, can I get a little help here?' Izuku asked.

'Well... why don't you give him a chance,' Nana said.

'You are only saying this because your grandparent instincts are flaring up, isn't it?' Izuku narrowed his eyes.

'I don't know what you are talking about,' Izuku could literally feel Nana averting her eyes. 

Izuku sighed and looked at the crying old demon still clinging to him, "Fine, I will become your grandson," as soon as he said that, the demon stopped crying and the bunch of peppers landed in front of him.

"Now then Izuku-Kun, sign these papers so that we can make it official," the old demon said with an excited tone.

'What have I gotten myself into,' Izuku thought as he started signing papers.

******

"Now then, without any delay," Sullivan took signed papers from Izuku and snapped his fingers. 

Suddenly Izuku's clothes and the room in which they were sitting in completely changed. Izuku was now wearing clothes that looked like a school uniform and the room around them had turned into a bedroom filled with books, desks, and high-class furniture that he had only seen in Momo's room.

"Hmm, sir? What is going on?" Izuku asked.

"Izuku-Kun from now on call me grandpa, do you understand?" Sullivan asked and Izuku nodded his head, "and this is for you of course. You are my first grandchild so, I am going to make sure that you get top-class food, clothing, and education."

"Education?" Izuku asked.

"That's right Izuku-Kun, you will be attending the demon school," Sullivan declared, "and don't worry about paperwork your grandpa will take care of that. Also, you will be the first human to attend this school, so as long as we keep it a secret you won't be eaten."

"What!? They will eat me if they found out who I am?" Izuku asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Sullivan said and drenched Izuku in some kind of strange liquid, "this perfume will mask your human smell, so you will be safe as long as you are careful."

Izuku just looked at him with a resigned expression and asked, "is there anything else I should know of?"

"Nothing I can think of right now," Sullivan said as he walked towards the door, "now then Izuku-Kun, you have to wake early tomorrow morning for your first day of school so take a good rest for now," then just as Sullivan was about to walk out of the room Izuku called him out.

"Si...Grandpa, can I ask you for a favor?" Izuku asked.

"Hmm, what is it, my precious grandson?" Sullivan asked with a kind smile.