13

Adaa woke up lazily cuddling with her pillow like always

Adaa woke up lazily cuddling with her pillow like always. She checked the time and her eyes became widened like a saucer when she realised it's too late for her college. How could she slept that much and the flashback hit her mind that how she fell asleep in zayn's arm or too in his bed she felt too embarassed at herself. But this is not the time of her embarassed.

She get up from her bed and freshed herself in a simple red kurti with a denim jeans. She pulled her hair in a ponytail she don't have much time for having breakfast she directly go to her brother's room who is ready to go his office.

"Bhaii mujhe college chhor de jldi already bhut late hogyi hu" adaa said hurried closing the chains of her bag.

"Breakfast to karke jaoo" Aryan said looking her who is panicking.

"Nhi nhi itna time nhi hai" adaa said convinced him and he nodded her.

Grabbing his car's keys both brother and sister came downstairs then they saw Zayn and Daniyal stood up at the entrance. They greet each other except adaa who was following her brother like a lost puppy.

Zayn who was standing at the main door in his navy blue three piece suit looking dashing as always and not forgot to mention about his hotness. He saw his wife who was felt embarassed infront of him that she didn't raise her head anytime. He smirked at her he knew she is going to be embarassed about his sleeping behavior that too infront of him.

Aryan dropped her college and drove to his office. There he met his cousins Zayn and daniyal he respect both of them as he aware about the fact that both are in mafia and did so many good deeds for people and protect their family to their death. But right now he confused about the high security in their house is it any problem both of them facing or something big going to be happened.

Aryan go to direct daniyal's cabin and saw Zayn also present there.

"Bhai koi problem hai kya" he asked as he feels the tension in office.

"We are going to be attacked on zohran in three days" Daniyal said or more like he questioned himself.

"But why now isn't we attacked after ayesha's wedding" Aryan said with a frown on his face. He also worried about them.

"You are right but we informed that he is going to be attacked us in a week and we have to take a step before him"  Zayn said in his cold voice staring right at him.

"Aaplog ghar aayenge ya nhi in teen din me" Aryan said taking some paper in his hand.

"Maybe" both of them said and nodded only.

Zayn and daniyal went to their penthouse and continued the process of their plan as fast as they can. And Aryan handled all meetings in their company.
________________________________

Adaa attend her all classes but this time her mind is not co-operate with her. She only thought about the last night and how she fell asleep with her beast husband and how caring and softly he behaved with her last night. She didn't expect this he have a soft side too and she feel relaxed in his arms maybe she is too much exhausted that time.