22

Zayn took her one of his restaurants. Adaa stared in awe looking at the view near the restaurants it was a sea shore and the place he chosed for them was the top floor of the restaurant with a large glass mirror which enhance the beauty of ocean.

He made her sat on the chair and adjust himself in his place. He ordered her favourite desi dishes. Adaa stiff in her place after glancing at the table. How did he know about it??? Did he ever noticed about her likes and dislikes.

Her chain of thoughts broke by his cold voice " I know everything adaa" with a light smile on his charming face.

Did she just say outloud???

"Eat"  zayn said serving chicken in her plate.

"When will your exams start"??  He said taking a bite in his mouth.
"After one month"

"And when will it over"??

"In 20 days"

"Okay good we are going after your exams will over"

"Huhhh"  did he just say we are going, but where,  with him no wayyy.

"Where are we going "? She blurted.

"What do you think where we have to go for our honeymoon"??

"Honeymoon..... but ........my exams " she said outloud which made him glare her to keep her mouth shut.

"I said we're going after your exams" he said basically he knows she was making lame excuses as she don't wanna go.

"Ummm... we should also take our families with us"  adaa whispered in low voice looking at him.

He gave her a annoyed look and said
" it's honeymoon baby not a family trip they can't go with us hnnn??"

"And still if we take any of them you're still in my room and close to me...."
His words made her glare to him as she knew where this topic was going now.

She kept her nouth shut and ate her food quitely.

Later zayn took her outside of the restaurant near the seashore.

It was a beautiful sunset with chilled weather. The sound of waves giving a calm and pleasant vibe. The cold air hit her body made her cheeks and nose red in a seconds as she has a sensitive skin.
As he felt her shivering he removed his coat and made her wear that properly.