18

Today is the ruksati of Zayn and adaa.
Everyone already reached the venue except girls. They were coming with adaa.

Elders already reached the venue and preparing the catering and seating arrangements.

Zayn was dealing some business calls even on his very important day he can't messed up now.
He was wearing a cream colour sherwani with ivory works on it and his rolex watch. He looks so devilishly handsome he can't wait to see his wife.

 He looks so devilishly handsome he can't wait to see his wife

Dadijaan already took balaye of her favourite grandson. She had tears in her wrinkled eyes. Zayn kissed her knuckles to calm down her.

Girls were with adaa at the beautician and ready to go venue.
Adaa was looking herself in the mirror in a bridal style with makeup on her face and heavy jwellery. Her red lahenga was too heavy for her but still she was looking heavenly gorgeous no can take their eyes from her.

"Adaa you all ready can we go now baba is calling us." Ayesha asked her soon to be bhabhi who was in a silent mode since she came here she didn't utter a bit and seeing her like that make Ayesha tensed.

Jiyaa and ayat already gone with shahir.
"Adaa why are you so tensed I know nervousness is normal at this time but  is there any problem you can tell me".

"You already know that it's a ritual to consummate the marriage on wedding night" Ayesha tried to understand her taking her hands in her rubbing her hand in a circular motion.

Adaa lifted her eyes to look at her who was also looking at her a hint of guilt in her eyes as she know adaa's feelings towards her own brother but she can't help it nor anyone can.

"If it's paining too much just ask him to stop he have to also compromise. Just give one chance to your married life everything's is gonna be okay don't stress too much. Zayn Bhai was not like that what you thought he was just raised to be that one and he lived years far away from his family but still he loves his family more than anything.

I'm not taking his side but you should saw him as a soft hearted man no one was born like that they just made themselves to be that one."
Said Ayesha and hugged her.

"Now let's go everyone was waiting for us" Both marched to the car where Aryan was. Ayesha helped her lifting   her lahenga and made her sit on the car.
In no minutes Aryan drove to the venue.

At venue Zayn and daniyal greeting their business partners when they saw Aryan's car. Everyone's head move towards the bride who was in the car.

Zayn patiently looking towards the car but can't saw her face.
Daniyal smacked his arm and smirked.
"Patience Bhai we don't want people to see how insanely you are waiting for her."

And there she is