20

Darkness slowly spread all over the town as night began to wear it's beauty.

Zayn didn't come home after he met Ayesha. Adaa was happy that she didn't had to face him after what happened between them at night.
But now being his wife she had to took some responsibilities of him.

She went to College in the morning as she has nothing to do and it's her final year she can't skip the classes.

And after dinner she went to his room also her room she had to remind herself all the time.
After college she went to sleep in her old room her mother in law as her tayiammi saw her and said

"Adaa betaa aap apne room me jaye ruksati ke baad vo aapki asli jgh hai"

She made herself embarassed infront of her.
Adaa was arranging his wardrobe as she was getting bored when her phone rang it was a unknown number .
She picked her cellphone from the table and recieve it.
Before she spoke his gruffy voice made her startled.

"Adaa ammi se kehna Mai late hojaunga." Zayn said in his tired and calm voice.

Without hearing on the other side of the call he cut the call which made her confused as he was not in his usual way.

On the other hand Zayn and daniyal almost killed and burnt the whole warehouse of zohran's that add a fire to the fuel in their war.

"Bhai you should go home uh just got married"
Daniyal said Zayn who was typing something in his MacBook.

"I was always married daniyal" Zayn said shrugging his shoulders like it's not a big deal.

"But still bhaii you should go...... things were already messed up in your married life give her some time and space I'll manage this and I don't think so they can do anything after we did to them."

Zayn looked at him closing his MacBook. His eyes became soft whenever he think about her. He don't even had a time to talk to her maybe daniyal is right he should go.

He grabbed his laptop and mumbled a small Allahafiz to daniyal which he replied back.

He parked his car and came into his room around 12 am. He opened the door of his room and saw her sleeping frame in his large bed covering under the duvet. He glimpsed at her and made his way to the bathroom and freshed himself.

Zayn sat beside her sleeping frame.
Her face was covered from her hairs he tucked her hair gently observing her face which was glowing under moon light her lips was parted slightly she was in a deep slumber. He kissed her forehead and too tucked himself under the comforter beside her. Her back was colliding in his hard chest. His head buried deep in her neck. In no minutes he fell asleep.

Morning

Adaa woke up feeling the heavy weight on her body she can't move herself because of the heaviness.
The sunlight peeped through their windows. Her eyes became wide seeing him sleeping peacefully over her body. Her hand was on his hair. She realised the position she was with him.
"When did he came"?? She thought in her mind.

Zayn's head was on her waist his one hand was cupping her breast. His cold lips touched her bare waist. Adaa moved herself from him but this bulky man didn't moved an inch.

She pushed him with her all force he growled and laid beside her. Adaa sat on the bed and saw him who was sleeping peacefully. She get up and moved to the washroom but before she took a step a strong hold pushed her back to the bed.

Zayn was capturing adaa in his strong hold and his face was still in her neck .
"Where are you going zoja"??
He asked in his sleepy voice.

Adaa stiffened at her place his hot breathing on her neck makes more uncomfortable for her.

"College Jana hai"
That's all she replied to him.

"I'm off today don't go anywhere hmm"
He asked her like a gentleman to skipped her class for her rubbing his hands on her waist .

"Jii theek hai avi chorein fresh hona hai" she agreed to him as per his request.
"Mai le chalu" he opened his mouth being a pervert only for her and smirked at her reaction her mouth was slightly opened at his words.

Just a second ago he behave like a gentleman. How can she expect him like a gentleman.

He pecked her lips and left her to do her business.

Adaa woke up and ran to the bathroom feeling his gaze on her back.

_____________________________

Assalamualaikum everyone
Sorry for late and short update.