16

After two days everyone have their breakfast when dadajaan announced

"Nashte ke baad sab koi taiyyar hojaye hame dawat par Ayesha ke ghar jaana hai "

Everyone nodded at his words and head back to their rooms to get ready.

Zayn and Aryan said their elders to go ahead first and they follow them.
They were waiting in a parking area for their sisters and cousins.

After everyone arrived they adjusted themselves in their car. Adaa comforted herself in her brothers car at the passenger seat.

Zayn saw her fast pace towards Aryan's car as he also knew that she avoid him but how much she can avoid him their ruksati will be soon.
She was clad in her golden frock suit open hair with light blush on her cheeks and her dupatta perfectly placed on her head.

Her outfit

After an hour ago everyone reached at Ayeshas house

After an hour ago everyone reached at Ayeshas house. Her in law's family welcomed mallik family with wholeheartedly.

Ayesha came infront of her family and hugged them they kissed her forehead and blow some duas on her face. They were getting emotional seeing her in a new home with a new family.

Youngesters were talking to Ayesha and elders were busy talking about some random topics.

They prepared a grand lunch for them and mallik family noticed that they invited some more relatives which was not expected they thought the lunch were only for them.

Ignoring their thoughts they have their lunch and it's time to leave when Ayesha father in law gathered all the relatives to announced something

"Aaplogo ka bhut shukriya aaj dawat par aane ka. Ye ek tarah se farewell tha hamare bete Farhan or uski begum Ayesha ke liye."

Everyone have frowned on their faces not having an idea what he's talking about then he continued

"Farhan got a job offer from London with a high package. He wants to go there with Ayesha after 15 days that's why we invited all of uhh for their grand farewell."

Mallik family shocked to hear new news about their beloved daughter's departure. But they also happy for her new journey of life.

_________________________________

Mallik haveli

Sarfaraz mallik and his wife were in deep thoughts after hearing Ayesha trip to London. They think about the ruksati of zayn and adaa which was after one month but now they have to prepone the ruksati within 15 days. In this way his sister can also participate in their wedding before her trip and if the ruksati was not prepone Ayesha never saw the wedding of her elder brother and also her cousin sister.

Finally after so many arguments both husband and wife confirmed about the dates of ruksati and was going to announced everyone coz they didn't had much time for preparation.