Unwanted Payback

"Well I did my best. He's not talking to anyone but that chicken. And he's convince the moon didn't apex last night so it must be tonight." Gobber says as he comes over to the group the next morning.

"Well that's great." Hiccup says as Gypsy roars and grumbles.

"I know girl. I know. Snotlout better hope I don't manage to get ahold of him for this." Alexis says annoyedly as she pets Gypsy before the group sees Hookfang fly over and land with Ruffnut roughly while Snotlout lands on the ground groaning.

"What are you two doing? We could use you right about now." Hiccup says.

"And what happened?" Alexis asks as she looks at Snotlout covered in bites.

"We've been gathering samples?" Ruffnut says.

"Samples of what?" Astrid asks before Ruffnut shows the group Snotlout's varies bite marks.

"Gah!" Hiccup says in alarm as he ses the bites.

"Dragon bites. One of these has to match Tuff's and convince him that this Lycanwing deal is just another one of his paranoid fantasies." Ruffnut says.

"And... why is Snotlout...?" Hiccup asks.

"He started this stupid thing with his impressive yet sinister powers of suggestion. It's all Snotlout's fault my dopey brother thinks he's turning into a dragon." Ruffnut says as Alexis laughs slightly.

"Nice job Ruffnut. Wish I could of helped honestly. He deserved it after this stunt." Alexis says as she glares at Snotlout.

"Not so funny now is it?" Ruffnut asks.

"No Ruffnut. Not funny at all." Snotlout says.

"Let's go pal. Alexis you wanna get in on this?" Ruffnut asks as she begins to pull Snotlout with her.

"Sorry Ruff. Much as I'd love to I'm gonna go check on Tuff. He could really use the company right now whether he wants it or not." Alexis say as he gets on Gypsy and flies off.

*Timeskip*

"I'm telling you it's not flat. It's gotta be round or oblong at the very least. Think about it. The moon is round. Sun is round. My head is oblong." Ruffnut says as he is in the stable with Chicken as Alexis walks in.

"Uh... I hate to interrupt this fascinating debate but... I thought you might like some company." Alexis says as she smiles kindly.

"Stand back Alexis! It's not safe to be around me right now. I could go at any minute." Tuffnut says as Alexis playfully rolls her eyes at him.

"Right." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"I'm serious Alexis. You shouldn't be here. I'm dangerous." Tuffnut says.

"Well I'm not afraid. Besides I'm a wolf remember? We don't stray from anything when a packmate needs us." Alexis says as she smiles causing Tuffnut to blush.

"Best friend ever. I like a girl who is brave. But seriously you should probably leave." Tuffnut says

"Do you want me to?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Honestly no. I'm happy you're here. I'm just afraid I'll hurt you when I turn." Tuffnut says nervously.

"Tuffnut I know you won't hurt me. And I have no intention to go anywhere." Alexis says as she smiles reassuringly.

"Really? You trust me that much?" Tuffnut asks in surprise.

"Of course. I promise I'll be there for you no matter what happens. You're my best friend." Alexis says as she sits beside Tuffnut and places her hand on his.

"Alright then. Just promise you'll get back if something happens." Tuffnut says worriedly.

"It'll be okay Tuffnut. Just calm down for now. We're working as fast as we can to fix this no matter what it is. That's a promise." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Haha yeah!" Tuffnut says as Alexis is watching him try to fall with his chicken before Ruffnut comes over with Snotlout as he has more bites.

"Uh..." Ruffnut says as she points out Snotlout's arm with more bites.

"Whoa awesome! I love the pus! What kind of bite is that?" Tuffnut asks curiously.

"Sea snake from the looks of it. Definitely an unpleasant bite." Alexis says.

"Oh I don't feel so good..." Snotlout says as he groans.

"Another no match." Ruffnut says annoyedly.

"Hey aren't those things supposed to be poisonous?" Tuffnut asks.

"They are." Alexis says as Snotlout collapses on the floor.

"That is seriously creepy. Should we check his breathing?" Tuffnut asks as Snotlout writhes in pain.

"Eh wimp." Ruffnut says as she drags Snotlout away.

"Well I'm gonna go get something to eat and drink. You want anything Tuff?" Alexis asks.

"Uh nah. I'm good. You go and get yourself taken care of." Tuffnut says.

"I'll be back soon." Alexis says as she smiles at Tuffnut before leaving.