Incident

"Thanks for coming with me Alexis. I enjoy us hanging out." Tuffnut says as he is walking with Alexis as she is in wolf form in the woods.

"You're welcome Tuff. I enjoy hanging out with you too. Too bad your sister couldn't join us." Alexis says.

"Eh. Ruffnut didn't wanna come. Besides I don't mind she isn't." Tuffnut says as he blushes slightly.

"Right." Alexis says as as she chuckles slightly before stopping hearing a noise and looking in the direction she heard the noise.

"What in the?" Alexis asks.

"Ah!" Tuffnut shouts as Alexis hears him in the distance.

"Tuffnut!" Alexis shouts as she runs toward the scream and finds Tuffnut stumbling around covered in leafs and twigs.

*Timeskip*

"Guys! Guys!" Alexis shouts as she goes running over to the others in wolf form with Tuffnut on her back as they're training with a dummy.

"Alexis, Tuffnut? What happened?" Hiccip asks worriedly.

"Tuffnut got attacked." Alexis says worriedly as the others come over.

*Timeskip*

"There I was. Me and my inner Nut." Tuffnut says as the group is inside.

"Ahem." Alexis says as she looks at Tuffnut with her arms crossed.

"Oh and Alexis of course." Tuffnut says.

"Tuff, Alexis what happened out there?" Hiccup says.

"That's something I've been wondering too Hiccup. We got separated while in the woods and when I heard Tuff scream I went running to him and found him like this." Alexis says.

"It was dark. So dark it Hiccup. Not even the moon to light my merry way. And then all of a sudden out of the darkness. Red eyes! Ferocious teeth! A growl that could peel the beak off a chicken! Sorry metaphor. It grabbed me and tossed me around like a rag doll. A very handsome rag doll. And then it left me for dead." Tuffnut says as a chicken bawks at him.

"And that's when you found him Alexis?" Astrid asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah." Alexis says.

"But you didn't see anything?" Hiccup asks.

"All I know is I went to investigate some movement I heard in some trees when Tuff and I got separated and before I could I heard Tuffnut scream. When I went to him I just found him. I didn't see anything else." Alexis says.

"Tuffnut can you tell us anything else about what attacked you?" Fishlegs asks.

"It was far too fast too...cagey too... Quick! Give me another adjective!" Tuffnut says.

"Ooh how about imaginary?" Snotlout asks as the others except Alexis laugh.

"Laugh and guffaw if you must but would an imaginary beast give you one of these?" Tuffnut ask as he shows a red bite mark on his arm.

*Timeskip*

"Ugh there's nothing anywhere that matches this the Book of Dragons, Bork's papers even the Dragon Eye." Fishlegs says as he is trying to match the bite marks to a known dragon.

"Hm. It won't be any of those." Gobber says.

"Gobber?" Hiccup asks curiously.

"It's obvious we're all thinking the same thing." Gobber says.

"Well I can pretty much guarantee we're not. But uh why don't you tell us what you're thinking Gobber." Hiccup says.

"Lycanwing." Gobber says.

"Lycanwing?" Alexis asks.

"The Lycanwing dragon is a rare beast and a vicious one at that. Those who survive its bite are not actually survivors at all. They are doomed to a life as half-man half-Lycanwing. At the height of every full moon the condemned viking transforms into a terrifying ragon! Wings the size of a house, teeth stronger than Gronckle Iron! And a thirst...for blood." Gobber says as Tuffnut yells in fear.

"It's okay Tuffnut. Relax." Alexis say as she looks at Tuffnut.

"Tuff the Lycanwing is a legend! It's not a real dragon! Gobber have you ever seen a Lycanwing?" Hiccup asks as he looks at Hiccup.

"No..." Gobber says.

"Has anyone on Berk ever seen a Lycanwing?" Hiccup asks as he look around the room at everyone.

"Not that I can recall." Gobber says.

"I rest my case." Hiccup says.

"But the stories... ooh! They'll straighten the hair on a curly-haired yak!" Gobber says.