A Vivid Car Ride

"In the end I'll be okay~"  (forever cult)

"Nothing more to say~" Stuart sang in the Studio to the new 'Cracker Island song I wrote.

"I love it but how about I add an echo at the end bit. Sing it again baby." I said looking at the recoding computer.

"Nothing more to say~ (say, say, say, say)"

"YES! ITS PERFECT! WE ARE DONE! GREAT JOB MY LOVE!!" I jump and hug stuart who was blushing madly.

"Yew did amazing!" Stuart kissed me.

"You did too!!" I said. He held me.

"LETS GO TELL THE OTHERS! TOUR TIME!!" I said grabbing Stuart's hand.

We make it to the main level where Russel and Murdoc were talking about god knows what. Noodle was putting on her boots with one hand and...Paula was putting on her jacket.

"guyssssss." I sing my way in the middle of everyone. Murdoc instantly looks at me.

"We are done! We finished the song!!" I said excited. My grip on stuarts hand tightened. Noodle jumped up and ran over to hug me.

"AHH!! THATS AMAZING Y/N!!" She said.

"I knew you could do it!" Russel said messing with my hair.

Murdoc slyly walked over to me and hugged me smothering his face in my chest.

"That's great my darlin" He said still holding onto me.

"Was this just an excuse to hug her topless?? Jackass let her go!" Russel said irritated.

Murdoc rolls his eyes.

"Anyways...where are you guys going?" I said.

"Oh well Murdoc said that we are leaving for tour tomorrow so we are going out before the sun rises." Noodle says.

"Oh that's great!" I said as I also started to put on my black boots over my white knee socks.

"Ah going out like this. Splendid." Murdoc said approaching me. I was confused.

"Luv, I-I fink yew should put on a s-shirt." Stuart said twilling his fingers.

"OH! Shit! I almost forgot I wasn't wearing a shirt!" I quickly run to my room trying not to stumble.

2D's POV:

"Sweet satan Y/n's one of a kind. She's so I dunno different." Murdoc said looking at her trying to find her room.

Why the fock is he even thinking about her like that?! Y/n DOESNT like him!

"That's surprising. Murdoc not sexualizing birds behind their backs." Russel said crossing his arms.

"SHUDDAP!" Murdoc yells.

"I think it's great that Murdoc is finally thinking about others in a different way!" Noodle says putting on her coat.

I look at Noodle and so does everyone else.

"Ya think so?" Murdoc says with widen eyes.

"Yea!" She said smiling.

Oh how this made my bloood boil. Why Y/n? Why does he have to be different with her? She is mine! He can't take her from me!

"Quite surprised Muddz" russel said.

"She isn't even that special. She's just like any ordinary girl." Paula says rolling her eyes.

"Easy for you to say" russel says