Chapter 13

Adam's POV

I can't belive her! She questioned me! No one questions me! I have my reasons and that's that. No one respects my reasons anymore!

I breath heavy for awhile, gripping the wheel. We already got in the car, but I'm still furious. I probably am over reacting, but I feel as if some little thing is the entire world falling apart. I blame the mate bond. As weird as it sounds, but everything matters. Since we have not 'accepted' each other yet, things can go down hill from now on. I'm just not ready to accept her. At least, not yet.

My wolf tries to get in control. Not the best idea. On the subject on bad ideas, whose idea was it to let me drive? If my wolf gains control, we are going to be in some crash.

"Take...over the...car."I breath out. I quickly stop the car, get out, and storm into the woods. I run, dodging everything that comes into my path. I stop at a certain tree. Nothing special, but I need to get out my anger so...

I punch the tree with force, as soon as my fist brushes the bark, it's knocked over like nothing. I watch it go down, reminding me of some memories.

My name being called brought me out of my head. I look behind me, Layla five feet away, while Victoria is thirty feet away. I smile slightly as I watch my mate run gracefully through the woods.

"What happened?"Layla asks.

"I was just...getting anger out."I answered the best way I could. I looked over at Victoria, searching for her gaze, but she wouldn't look at me. Apparently she found a root in the ground more intresting than me. I sigh. "Let's go. We don't have time for this. But, your driving." I point at Layla.

"Fine." We leave the forest and I see in the corner of my eye, Victoria running. A question comes to mind. What does her wolf look like? I have known her for awhile now and I don't even know how her wolf looks like. That's just plain out sad.

It only took ten more minutes to arrive to the airport. We board the the plain, putting our stuff away. We find our seats, sitting anywhere, because nobody wants to go to Rome. I do notice that Victoria sits far away from me, while Layla goes to get the plane started.

I try to push Victoria to the back of my mind, but the mate bond and my wolf wouldn't let me. She can't get out of my mind. No matter what I do.

I get up before Layla takes off and sit by Victoria. Before she could get up Layla takes off. Thank you Layla.

There is an uncomfortable silence until she suddenly speaks. "What are you doing to me?"she mutters. She said is so quietly that a normal werewolf wouldn't even hear. But I'm not a normal werewolf.

"What do you mean?" I know just what she means, but I want to hear it from her.

She looks up at me, eyes wide. "Um...I didn't...didn't say anythin."

I give her a look. "Why is it so hard for you to trust me?"

It was her time to give me a look. "Are you seriously asking me that? You're seriously asking me why I can't trust you? Because...because...I don't even know how to describe that much stupidity!"she says, angry.

She gets up from her seat, then everything goes wrong.

The airplane tilts and goes at a dangerous speed, crashing down to the water below us.