Chapter One

Catherine's POV
I laughed as I felt the wind through my hair. I pressed the gas pedal down harder on my Bugatti Veyron, painted a Glacier white but I added chrome detailing. And lots of it.

The perks of living in Oregon, not many people around and nobody to judge you. The green trees blurred together outside my pitch black windows. I felt free.

When my moms ring tone on the up-to-date controls made me slow down and smile, I accepted the call. "You best be on you way here" she laughed teasingly.

"Of course" I chuckled and pulled into their long winding drive way.

The gates opened automatically as I entered the long drive way to my parents house.
---
"Bye mum!" I waved to her from the window as she stood in the door. I visited and picked up my last box as I had bought my own house deep in the woods.

I liked it that way. Private and only nature surrounding you.

She waved back as I backed out of the drive skillfully. My friend Amanda had called me half way home and we made plans to meet up at a local diner for dinner.

I went home, showered, and dressed in my regular vintage clothes. They were cute, comfortable, and I loved them.

"Girl you look fine!" Mandy hugged me tightly when she stood up. "Thanks so do you!" I said as we say down.

She was dressed in ripped skinny jeans, and a navy blue button up blouse with combat boots. "What can I start you off with?" an attractive male waiter said eyeing me hungrily.

"I'll have a coke, what do you want babe?" I winked at her telling her to play along. His eyes widened and he blushed scarlet red "I'll have a sprite" she smiled at him and he nodded.

We both burst out laughing.

"O-o-o-oh my god" I clutched my stomach as I laughed. "H-h-h-his face" Mandy stuttered as we failed to regain ourselves.

Our eyes snapped to the door as it opened causing the bell to ring. Three hot guys walked in. One had blonde hair and green eyes, and looked about 6'6.

The second, black hair and brown eyes and stood at 6'7. The third sparked my interest, he had brown hair and blue eyes and stood at 6'8. His eyes locked with mine.

My heart jumped and I blushed under his gaze. I watched as his blue eyes turned pitch black, a loving look on his face.

"Cat?" Mandy's voice broke me from my thoughts "oh sorry" I apologized and looked at her. "What do you want?" she motioned to the waiter who stood there once again.

"A New York Steak, medium rare with fries please" I told him quietly and he jolted down the orders and took the menus.

I could feel his gaze on my back, this was going to be a long night.
---
"Bye Mandy" I squeezed my blonde haired friend goodbye "see ya Cat!" she waved and jumped in her Range Rover. I began the long walk back to my car.

Looking around I noticed the streets were empty with the occasional passing car or stray cat from the alley.

The cold wind nipped at my bare skin, I pulled coat tighter around myself to keep my teeth from chattering.

A loud growl broke through the empty streets, I froze and looked around. I lived in Oregon, where no wolves lived for miles. It couldn't be. Shaking that off I walked at a faster pace down the street then before.

Suddenly I was slammed against a wall in the alley. "Let me go please" I cried and thrashed about trying to be set free. Sparks danced on my skin where a large hand engulfed my shoulder.

"Don't move" a booming voice growled in front of me, the tears went freely down my cheeks as I bowed my head. Fear. "Let me go. Please" I whimpered while the stranger growled again.

"Your MINE!" he snarled loudly.
-----
Pic of Catherine

Brown eyes

Ginger waist length hair

5'3
And human.