Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - July

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2023 Calendar - July

Real Name: Dohri Isobe (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: July 13, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: 優木すず

Known Relationships/Family:

Rikuko Okazaki/Festive Tour Miku (girlfriend) (December 30, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore) & worker at GameStop

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Don't Be Scared (or her real name Lycia Gaddy), and Smiling #19 (or his real name Augustine Aoyama) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? During New Year's Eve, Kudan wasn't looking forward to being outside in the cold and waiting for the fireworks to start. So she decided she'd get up and go somewhere else. Where did she go? She went to a nearby shrine so she could not be out in the cold for so long.

- That's where she saw Dohri and Tatsumichi using party poppers at each others. Kudan got in between them and released a confetti popper she had in handy, causing the guys to get startled. Knowing they were being challenged against a girl, the guys kept using their party items against Kudan, and vice versa until the clock hit 12.

- Dohri has a collection of cards from his favorite trading card games.

- He's able to afford so many cards because he has a job at GameStop. He goes there to work every day after school, and with his earnings, he buys whatever merch he wants. It beats asking his parents for money all the time.

See you guys in the next chapter!