Sanmoji

Module Name: Sanmoji

Real Name: Daizen Ashley (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: さんもじ

Nickname(s): Sanmoji

Date Of Birth: July 19, 2006

Age: 18

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Yoruko Ashley/Sanmoji Rin (twin sister)

Alannah Sparks/I'm Looking Forward To It Too! (girlfriend) (January 14, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Album: Sanmoji

Album Producers: SOSOSO, sasasaP, nononoP, LeleleP, & hahahaP

Specific Album Anniversary: July 19, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Strawberry Shot Rin (or her real name Savannah Connors) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Yoruko and Daizen went to the pool one day and saw Romilly. They had always seen Romilly in the hallway, but never in class, so they took the chance to hang out with her. Another day, they heard the ice cream truck, and they got behind Jessamine, who started the conversation by talking about how hot it was. And then, Katie had started showing up in Yoruko and Daizen's lives because their dad was doing business with Katie's family, and Katie really wanted to have friends. So the twins were basically forced to include Katie in their group.

- Yoruko and Daizen have a Japanese mother and American father, which explains their first and last name. But they all still behave like a typical Japanese family.

- Their house is the main meeting spot of these friends for many reasons. First of all, they have a gigantic arcade machine in their basement. That machine contains hundreds of retro games that would take ages to play in its entirety. They have it because their dad thought it would be a good idea to get it as a family Christmas gift. His wife's reaction when it arrived was priceless; she couldn't believe her own husband went above and beyond to get something so grand for the family. But the twins spent hours on end on it the first time they used it. Now that machine is used for any kind of occasion.

- What's more, the twins have a gym in the house. It's pretty big, and it contains all kinds of equipment. There's also a room designated for studying. The family uses it to help the twins with studying for an upcoming test of just to do homework. That's why they always get such good grades on their assignments.

- Their backyard is also lots of fun. There are seats where people can sit down, and a firepit. There's even a tire swing. It's the best place for parties.

- Yoruko and Daize get along very well. Their relationship is a little chaotic, but it's just how they show their affection.

See you guys in the next chapter!