Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - May

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - May

Real Name: Tapio Uberti (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): May

Date Of Birth: May 11, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: NEGI

Known Relationships/Family:

Zuza Lloyd/Crazy Beat Miku (girlfriend) (February 15, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Fashion Pop Rin (or her real name Elfrieda Revlin), and Fashion Pop Len (or his real name Ellis Revlin) are all birthday twins.

- Hatice had been aware that Tapio was being mocked by other people just because people thought he was weird. Hatice wanted to be Tapio's friend, which caused a lot of backlash from her other schoolmates, but the truth is, she really likes Tapio as a person.

- Tapio was not seen as an attractive boy in his elementary and middle school years. He wasn't strong like the sports athletes or charming like the popular guys in school. Hatice was the only person that saw him as more than just the "weird kid".

- Hatice and Tapio are pretty much always together. Everywhere they go, one is not without the other. Despite all the controversy behind their backs, they still enjoy each other's company.

- Each week, Hatice and Tapio meet up to do a ping pong session. When one wins, they get to boss around the other friend for a whole day.

See you guys in the next chapter!