Fallin' Down

Let's just say Punkish is on the top right, okay? Okay. I really love this song. We're going to start with the one that's closest to Punkish.

 We're going to start with the one that's closest to Punkish

Module Name: Fallin' Down #1

Real Name: Stirling Boufford (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Fallin

Date Of Birth: December 26, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: Kadokoa

Known Relationships/Family:

Iona Iansiti/Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2023 Rin (girlfriend) (August 21, 2023)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore) & stripper at the Oleastro Club

Specific Song: Fallin' Down

Song Producer: Musaka-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 26, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Rin Len Maid Factor Rin (or her real name Nari Govern), and Make Me Your #1 Len #5 (or his real name Walker Manese) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? The six of them were inspired by Punkish (or his real name Parry Robinson) to become strippers. They all really liked his masculine beauty and thought maybe they should try being like him. Minus the ones who were minors at the time of their first meeting, the ones who were adults were regulars at the strip club Parry works at, and overtime, they would start getting to know he younger friends through various parts of social media.

- Stirling loves to do what he calls "spicing things up". He is always willing to go an extra mile to do simple tasks every day. Like when he does assignments in school, he's always heading towards the extra credit. His grades are phenomenal because of this.