Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner

Real Name: Augustin Villenueve (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Diner

Date Of Birth: March 7, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Designer: tokki

Known Relationships/Family:

Virginie Villenueve/Hatsune Miku x The Guest Cafe & Diner Rin (twin sister)

Stephany Sponheim/Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - April Miku (girlfriend) (January 21, 2023)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Secret Time After School Gumi (or her real name Jojo Affleck), and Secret Time After School Miki (or her real name Verena Desideria) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Flaviana was shopping at the department store, and she saw Eulalie posing in front of a mannequin. Flaviana came and told her her outfit looks stylish. Meanwhile, the Villenueve twins were eating out at a cafe, and since all the seats were taken, Flaviana had no choice but to sit with them.

- Meanwhile, Eulalie was taking the bus to go back home, and Ottavio sat next to her and talked to her about the shoes she was wearing. Giosetta was on the same bus and chimed in talking about the skirt she got.

- Virginie and Augustin live in a very nice home by themselves. They have a lawn that has pretty much the prettiest topiary, and they have all the space they can ask for. Nothing makes them happier than getting to do as they please.

- Virginie is like the queen of the house. She thinks just because she is a girl, she gets to act like a mother to Augustin. Augustin doesn't mind that however, as he's thankful it's not their parents.

See you guys in the next chapter!