Our Life

Module Name: Our Life

Real Name: Layton Kaden (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 人生

Romaji: Jinsei

Nickname(s): Life

Date Of Birth: July 29, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Kuroi

Known Relationships/Family:

Lynsey Kaden/Our Life Rin (twin sister)

Sable Reid/Attack! (girlfriend) (June 18, 2023)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman) & worker at a gas station

Specific Song: Our Life

Song Producer: Ann-Melts-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 29, 2022

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Sekai Symphony 2023 Toya (or his real name Phineus Resnick), Giving Support, Even When We're Apart (or her real name Anissa Zani), Bloom * World (or her real name Cissy Bartoli), Anti The∞Holic Rin (or her real name Ashley Yandell), and Anti The∞Holic Luka (or her real name Morticia Yandell) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Doretta was at one of her after-school clubs when she saw the Kaden twins horsing around in the room. Wishing to join in the fun, the three of them would begin to hang out constantly. Summer came by, and the three of them would go out to the city as their usual hangout place, where they would often give out compliments to strangers. And three of those strangers would be Jacklyn, Elroy, and Roxana.

- Lynsey and Layton work at a gas station where they usually help customers at the snacks area. They are almost always seen together there, making people believe they are a dynamic duo. They ride an electric bike to school and to work.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!