Melancholic

Module Name: Melancholic

Real Name: Darien Caldera (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: メランコリック

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: April 19, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 111 lbs.

Designer: Chiho

Known Relationships/Family:

Gina Caldera (mother) (born April 13th, 1977)

Lemuel Caldera (father) (born October 13th, 1976)

Melinda Caldera/Melancholy (twin sister)

Talia Caldera/Twinkle (younger sister)

Kirrilee Slattery/Magical Mirai 2023 Rin (girlfriend) (April 12, 2023)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Melancholic

Song Producer: Junky

Specific Song Anniversary: April 19, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Kanoene Miku (or her real name Yuuri Tanigawa), Easter Bunny Miku (Blue) (or her real name Tamela Easterling), and Easter Bunny Miku (Pink) (or her real name Tammy Easterling) are all birthday twins.

- Darien is the long-lost brother of Melancholy (or her real name Melinda Caldera) and Twinkle (or her real name Talia Caldera).

- Melinda and Darien used to live together during their baby years. When they were both 3 however, their parents sent Darien away to live with another family because they were tired of him causing so much trouble around the house. Melinda and Talia were too young to remember that. Years later, they left the girls because they started to miss Darien, but they never told them why they left. They successfully took him back, but they stayed with him and forgot all about Melinda and Talia, leaving them to take care of each other.

See you guys in the next chapter!