Prolouge Pov: moonwatcher

Moonwatcher was sad she had to turn both quibli and winter down, but she felt she needed to respect that they were going to stay friends. She didn't want to hurt either of them and instead hid herself away at thorns palace, looking through the telescope at a beautiful night sky, she thinks about the future. How will it turn out, without them?

She was struck by a vision of quibli and winter curled up together, in their cave. Their tails were intertwined and all was silent, besides turtle and umber watching from separate sides of the room, sad their crushes had been taken.

She was jerked from her vision and continued stargazing. She lingered on the thought that they would get together for a while, but forgot about it soon.

She sighed and walked down the stairs to go back to where she was staying. She was staying in a palace room, courtesy of Thorn. All was quiet in the desert, besides the talking of guards, and wind blowing the sand. She had grown since she stayed at jade mountain academy. It was actually incredible how much she could control her powers since they stopped darkstalker.

She got to her room and plopped on her bed, tired from the work she'd been doing for the queen.

Chapter notes
This is my first work of literature so I'm still experimenting with how to do this right. I figured I'd start with a small introduction to who the characters will be. If you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts you can leave a comment