Chapter 4: Quibli

It had been 4 days since winter had gone missing. 4 days since he had someone to have fun with. Quibli hadn't been eating or drinking anything lately, locking himself in his room.

Moonwatcher kept trying to get him out by telling him she loved him and wanted him back, but he knew she was lying. Everyone lied when it came to love.

Umber tried to help but not eating with him, and that's still ongoing. Quibli doesn't want to sacrifice the wellbeing of another dragon for himself. So that might make him eat. Who knows.

Why did Moonwatcher have to not love him?! They were perfect for each other. His analyst skills and her beautiful mind reading skills. They could have been great together but instead she didn't love him.

Winter was missing, yes. But he probably ran off because he was too sad here to watch Moon. Quibli could not let go of the fact he loved them both, practically at all.

So instead, he locked himself away for the world to never see him. Once he was dead, the world would be better off. Winter and Moon would be better off. Even his parents always hated him so what's the point.

He pulled a knife out from under his pillow and pressed it to his chest.

(Y'all will see what happens next chapter with quibli