Chapter Three: Winter

So yeah I'm back to writing and have a lot more motivation than before and a lot more time so they will definitely get better than just 200 words

Winter sat alone in biology class waiting for Quibli and Moon to get there, when he heard Quibli yell at someone and come storming in. He sat next to him so he leaned in to quibli. "Hey man you alright?" He asked his best friend, trying to help with whatever was going on. Before Quibli could respond the class started, with clay going on a long talk about dragon weaknesses and places that were weak. Winter was with the group that adored the handsome mudwing, and spaced off, dreaming about those dreamy muscles, that sweet grin, t- "WINTER!" Quibli hissed in his ear.

"What, what?" He said brushing it off. "I said class is over." Quibli said  uncharacteristically not making a joke about how he spaced off. Quibli stormed out, trying to stay away from moon and winter. Winter tried to follow, yelling out, "you never answered my question!" He kept trying to keep up but was unsuccessful in that. So instead he went to his room to relax and get untensed. He lied on the ground and started doing stretches, hoping no one would walk by and see him in these hilarious positions. Suddenly he felt a club on the back of his head, slipping into the darkness.

When he woke up the only thing he knew was that he heard a sandwings voice and an ice wings voice. "Yes, we don't want either of them to be happy so we take the icewing leaving no option for Quibli and no option for the Nightwing." The sandwings said. "And our son here is so useless he'll be helpful for the work of the scorpion den." Winter only heard a few more words before he blacked out, "he's awake, knock him out." It was the voice of Narwhal, his dad.