Quibli

Quibli was flying above the desert, nothing within sight besides the claws of the clouds mountains behind him. He was scanning the sky and ground for any signs of other dragons that Winter could be with.

Dark clouds gathered in the horizon, an unusual thing for the desert. Then again, he was on the outskirts of the sandwing kingdom.

He dived lower, almost brushing the sand dunes that were gathered on the desert surface. He desperately felt it in his heart that he was the one that needed to get Winter back. They shared the fact that Moonwatcher had rejected them.

He felt it. He knew that he NEEDED to save Winter from whatever had happened. And he had a sneaking suspicion that something was going on that happened to do with his family.

Quibli felt eyes watching him and slightly dipped down and around to land.

"Quibli, is that you?" A rougher yet familiar voice called out. As the figure landed and came into focus, Quibli realized it was Six claws.

"Six claws? What are you doing this far from the stronghold?" Quibli asked, walking closer to six claws.

"I was actually on my way to Jade Mountain. Queen Thorn got a letter from Snowfall saying that Winter is missing and Queen Snowfall is demanding the Sandwings be punished since he was last seen flying west." Six claws explained. "So do you happen to know what happened to him? He went missing."

"Actually I was heading towards the scorpion den to see if anyone has news. I want to find Winter. It- He's important to me." There was desperation in the voice of Quibli, slightly quivering from the fear of where Winter might be and who could have taken him.

"Oh. I see. What about that Nightwing you wouldn't-"

"We're done." Six claws was cut off quickly by Quibli, not wanting to discuss Moonwatcher.

Six claws and Quibli sat silently for a moment, awkward due to Quibli's aggressiveness.

"I guess I'll be going, Quibli."

"Yeah. I guess I have to go to the Scorpion Den now."

"Good luck finding Winter"

"Safe travels."

With those last words, the two parted