eight.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙˚*

"it's been a whole week already! how's life? i kind of miss you or whatever."

a whiny nishimura riki sounds on the other end of the facetime call he shares with sunoo. the latter chuckles. "awe, how cute. love my fans," sunoo jokes.

"wow, demoted from best friend to fan. fame has already gotten to your head, huh?" ni-ki says, slumping back onto the couch he's splattered on.

sunoo lays on his stomach along his bed. it's a saturday morning and heeseung is still sound asleep in the room next door to sunoo's. sunoo quickly learned the guy sleeps in.

"how can fame get to my head when my being in the group isn't even announced until tomorrow?" sunoo replies.

the week so far has consisted of him simply getting to know his members and some of the staff. he's grown to be really close to heeseung and jungwon the most, but he adores jake and jay as well. sunghoon has yet to really open up to him or hang out with him much for that matter. overall, sunoo feels hurt and confused by it, but he hasn't let it consume his thoughts too much. not when there's so much else to focus on.

aside from that, he also has learned more about what their schedules look like and what's to come in the next couple months. they're already preparing for a new album and sunoo will have to learn some of their previous songs and choreography for when they have upcoming performances, since he will have to be incorporated into them. there's a lot of work ahead, but he's excited nonetheless.

"fine, you got me there. i gotta admit, it's lonely without you here being a pain in my ass every day," ni-ki says, bringing the phone closer to his face as he pouts.

sunoo scoffs. "please, i'm a fantastic roommate. your slobby self on the other hand..."

ni-ki snorts, and just as he's about to retort, he quickly stops himself, bringing the phone up so close to the camera, sunoo can only see his eyes and up. "what are you doing?" sunoo asks, as ni-ki stays silent.

"uh...sorry. just reading something. hey, sun? i'm gonna have to call you back."

"oh, okay. bye," sunoo says. ni-ki immediately hangs up, leaving sunoo extremely taken aback. he doesn't have time to dwell on it though once a knock echoes from his door. "come in!"

a disheveled looking heeseung appears on the other end of it, earning a chuckle from sunoo. "can i help you?" he asks, smiling.

heeseung yawns. "i'm hungry. also we have to be at the studio in an hour."

sunoo jumps up. "an hour?! why are you only telling me now?"

"because i just woke up."

with a shake of his head, sunoo quickly gets ready before he follows heeseung out to the kitchen area. surprisingly, he finds two other people there. jake and sunghoon.