Chapter 26

Happy Birthday Tigerrrr🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

He was shaking like a leaf. His fingers tried to hold on to something but failed miserably. Taking sharp breaths, he looked out the window. He tried to bite down his trembling lips.

It's nothing Taehyung, you are dreaming again. He will be fine, don't overthink. He chuckled bitterly himself. He felt like the car is moving slowly even it's breaking all the traffic rules.

"Drive fast" he growled.

The driver didn't say anything. He just nodded and drove with more speed, if it was possible.

His whole body began to shake furiously when he saw the hospital. He ran out of the car as soon as it stopped in front of the hospital.

He ran to the reception area " Kim Jungkook" Taehyung was breathing heavily, his face was red because of the crying and fear, fear of losing his Kookie hyung.

The receptionist looked at him with pity.

" ICU, second floor, go straight and take a left, 2nd elevator and....."

Taehyung didn't wait to hear further. He ran to the stairs and he reached in front of the ICU with a light of speed.

He saw some familiar faces filled with nervousness and anxiety. The Kims and the Parks.

He looked at everyone for an explanation. But they didn't even notice his presence there. They were sitting there crying nonstop.

He slowly walked towards Jimin, who was sitting there embraced by his lover. They were sitting in a corner. Jimin's condition was worst than everyone else. He wasn't even shedding any tears, just sitting there with an emotional less face.

" Jimin ah" Taehyung's voice broke at the end. Yoonji looked at Taehyung and stood up. Her eyes were also red from crying. She moved away from them giving them some privacy.

Taehyung kneeled in front of Jimin holding his( Jimin's) knees. Jimin slowly raised his face and looked at Tae.

Taehyung gulped hard and with a shivering voice, he asked.

" What... What happened? Where is my hyungie"

He saw how Jimin's eyes started to become glossy and lips started to tremble.

" My hyungie...." Jimin finally broke down completely and pulled Taehyung into a bone-crushing hug.

He wasn't sobbing, he was crying out loudly as he can.

" Ple-please .... Please stop scar-scaring me Jimin ah... Tell me what happened? " Tae asked angrily.

" Hyungie's... Hyungie's car got crushed by a truck"

" You are lying" he stumbled backwards and shook his head violently. Taehyung refused to believe that his bunny hyung met with an accident. When the elder is carrying his child.