•|07|• : Bhama saves Rukmini

Vijaya pulled the curtains of the tent allowing the sunlight to fall it. The rest three ladies were dressing their hairs as locals.

" Atleast your brother could have sent enough soldiers with us.... In this disguise story almost we are not safe " Saraswati said.

" Am I less than thousands army" Vijaya said proudly which made other ladies to laugh.

" You won't leave any chance to make fun out of me " Vijaya huffed.

" Listen we must change our names too. I am not viji now you Veerabhadra, you must call me as Bhadra. Attige your name is not that much specific, Saraswati is alright and Amma your name will be Amma only no need to change " Vijaya instructed and turned to Rukmini who was admiring the nature of the Adobe of Swamy Shrinivasa.

Devamba smiled and walked up to her.

" Rukmini feeling happy with the nature" she said caressing her hairs.

" Of course Chikkamma such a bliss here! Soo pleasant" Rukmini exclaimed.

" Your wedding took place here only dear " Devamba said.

Rukmini smiled brightly. The thought of her husband made her to feel elated everyday.

" Make up a strong will dear, you will unite him soon hope for the best " Devamba smiled more.

" Can I take a look around please" Rukmini pleaded.

" But..." Saraswati hesitated.

" Viji go with her be careful " Devamba said.

Rukmini pulled her head veil properly and both brother sister stepped out to see the surroundings.

" Why to start climbing hill in the afternoon? Now let's rest here Let's start tomorrow " Yashomati suggested

" Exactly Amma we all are hungry now let's camp here and have something " Achyuta said wiping off his sweat.

" Fine " Shrinivasa said and ordered the troops to set up the camps. They were settling at the foothills of Venkatgiri of Tirumala.

Three tents were arranged one for Yashomati and her daughter, other one for Shrinivasa and friends at last third one for Satyabhama and Godavari.

" Bhava break this coconut and bow down to Venkateshwara now " Satyabhama said picking up two coconuts from the basket.

Shrinivasa winked at her playfully and took one from her. His eyes got wet automatically looking at the abode of Venkateshwara.

" After a long time I am visiting you Swamy Shrinivasa.... That's too with my Bhama such a bliss" He thought and closed his eyes chanting lord's name.