pregnancy test

thank you for deciding to read this. this is the first story I've ever put up on wattpad. I hope you like this story as much as I do. Please remember to vote for that will determine if I carry on with this story. Enjoy!

Tessa's POV

I sit down on the toilet and set a timer for 5 minutes. I cant help but shake as i hope for it to come back positive. I know its a long shot but i really feel like this times going to be the time. Four minutes to go. I say in my head as i continue to count down the seconds. Every time i get like this. The sweaty palms, my legs going up and down at 100 miles per hour. By this point its became my normal. Me and Hardin decided to stop trying for a baby after the miscarriage which i think was the best for the both of us, for this whole baby drama was beginning to become to much. We talked about it again a few months back and said that we'd start trying again soon but now I'm thinking that we might not have too. Over the past few weeks I've been being sick in the mornings and I've skipped my last two periods. I thought that Hardin would off picked up on my strange behaviour but he hasn't which is odd because normally Hardin realises somethings wrong with me before I do. In fact just recently Hardin's been distancing himself from me and has been working really long hours which is weird because he's not currently working on a new book. I look back over at my timer and notice it only has fifty seconds left. I lean back on the toilet and close my eyes imagining a world where me and Hardin had a baby.

Beep...Beep...Beep

I open up my eyes and brace myself for whatever is on this test. I stand up and move over to the sink where the pregnancy test is. I move my shaky hand in front of myself and reach down to pick up the pregnancy test. I take in a deep breath and look down at the peace of plastic in my hand that could potentially change everything. I stare down not believing my eyes. I cant be. This cant be real. I stumble back with a huge smile spread across my face. This is real. This is really happening.

I still cant believe it I'm pregnant. There's going to be a mini-me and Hardin

I go back into are bedroom and look up different ways to tell your partner your pregnant. Yes me and Hardin still are not married. Hardin asked me once about a year back. We had gone back to England and he'd took me up the shard. We were on the top floor when he had got down on one knee and popped the question. I felt awful when I said no because there were lots of people around and they were all looking at us with huge smiles on there face. Afterwards we went back to Trish's. Hardin had told her his plans before we left and so when we came back in Trish straight away ran up to us and said, "Ahh my god I cant believe you too are going to get married. Show me the ring!" As time went on I found out that he'd told the whole family and had even asked Landon, Christian and Ken for tips on how to propose which made me feel even worse and so for a while we were in a really bad place.

Eventually I decide to just show him the test for I think that'd be his favourite way to find out this news. I feel a drop on my hand and realise that I'm crying. Its 4oclock which means I have an hour to make myself more presentable as well as to prepare so I don't start crying the second that I see him.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter thank you so much for reading :)