Behind a locked door

Hardins POV 

I keep my eyes down as I stumble forward feeling regret, suddenly realising what a huge mistake I've made. "Hi," my beautiful girlfriend says to me in a happy voice that makes me feel even more guilty than I already feel. "What's wrong?" She asks sensing my gloomy mood. I walk straight past her as she asks, acting as if I don't care about her when in fact the reason that I'm crying is because of how much I care about her. "What's wrong?" She asks again as she follows me into our kitchen. I don't answer and just open one of our cupboard to grab myself a glass. She puts her arms on my shoulders turning me around to face her before I have chance to have some whiskey. "Talk to me," She begs. God this woman is my weakness and she knows it. I know that in a few minutes I'm going to start balling my eyes out and I've not came up with a good story to tell her yet. I can't tell her the real reason. I just can't. She puts one of her soft, creamy fingers on my chin tilting it down so my eyes are facing hers. I want to run away so badly right now but as soon as our eyes lock that all changes. I calm down and just stare at the person that owns my heart. Her expression changes and I know that she can tell that I've been drinking. I'm not sure how it's took her this long. I must stink off liquor. Just as I turn to walk to are bedroom her face expression changes and I wonder what she's thinking. I run over to are bedroom closing the door behind me before falling to the floor and crying like there's no tomorrow. 

"Please let me in," she begs and I can hear a little part of sadness in her voice most likely as she remembers all the times in the past where I've got blindlessly drunk and then walked out on her. "Hardin babe please let me in, I can't stand you being upset." I continue to cry wishing that she'd never done this to me. I wish that there could be an understandable reason for all of this but there can not be. I read all off there messages to one another and there's no way humanly possible that I made a mistake. Trust me I've thought off every possible solution. I try to stand up so I can move over to our bed but as soon as I stand up I fall back down again. 

"Hardin! Hardin, are you okay?" She questions yelling pretending to care. I'm honestly not too sure if I should open up this door or not. Before realising what I'm doing I open the door and in comes Tessa. 

Tessa's POV

I hear the door open and so I sprint over to where my Hardin is. I go in and see my poor baby sitting up against the wall as he cries and cries. I don't ask him any questions understanding that he is in a very fragile state at the moment. I rap my arms around his neck holding him close to me as he raps his shaking arms around my torso and cries onto me leaving my t-shirt very wet. I run my hand through his soft hair as I curl it with my fingers. His breathing slows and the water that was once streaming down his cheeks begins to settle. "Lets move onto the bed." I say whilst standing up. He stands up too taking of his clothes until he's only wearing his boxers. I take of my clothes too leaving me in my black brar and black panties that I bought today from Victoria's secret. Hardin stares at me for a while looking me up and down before we get under our warm covers and cuddle. Tomorrow I'm going to have to talk to him. I remind myself too just enjoy now because depending on what he says we may be history tomorrow. I'm pregnant. Fuck! I forgot that, I'm not sure when I'm going to tell him now that he's fucked up my plans on how to tell him. If he says some things when we talk that are indicators that he knows I might have to just tell him on the spot. "Fuck," I mumble before drifting off to a happier world still holding onto Hardin as tight as I can without hurting him.

Thanks for reading another chapter. Hope you enjoyed and please remember to vote if you liked this chapter. 😁