Date Night

Hardin's POV

I get ready for my big date tonight. I'm basically finished getting ready now and I've got to admit I am looking forward to seeing Tess again. Even now its hard to go without her even if it is just a few days and we're arguing. Over the phone she sounded really happy about the idea off us having a date night. It made me feel so much worse though hearing her excitement when this will be are last date as a couple. Tonight I'm going to break it off and that's a definite. I thought about telling Nora but in the end I couldn't. How am I going to break up with Tess if I can't even tell my friends I'm going to break up with her? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is gonna be hard but its what needs to be done. Tonight, when we get back to the house i'll take her to the balcony and explain.

I walk over to my home and knock on the door. I shaved before I came and I'm now wearing an my normal clothes, black ripped jeans, black top and a black hoodie in my hands. Not exactly the dress code for the place i'm taking Tess too. Who gives a fuck and if they do give a fuck, Fuck Them!

That's when I see her Fuck she looks gorgeous. No Hardin stop. If you keep on thinking about hot she looks right now and how amazing she would look if you slipped of that dress that flatters her fabulous figure so well you'll never be able to break up with her. Look away. Come on this is getting ridiculous.

My eyes travel down and up her body each time spending a little too long o her perfect perky tits. I could fuck her right now so easily. No, Stop it hardin. I put out my hand for her to take and we walk over to my car.

Tessa's POV

I went full out today trying to look as perfect as possible. I decide today was the day I was going to wear my $600 dress. I know it cost way to much but seeing his face now makes it completely worth it. I left my hair instead of curling it like I normally would on a date. My hair is naturally curly and I know Hardin prefers when I leave it alone so that's what I've done with some natural make-up on. I've set up for tonight too. I've slipped the pregnancy test under the sofa and one at the bottom of the basket filled with baby clothes. I'm hopping that he guesses that im pregnant before he reaches the pregnancy test but either way it will be great. I just hope he likes it. Hardin stares at me his mouth agape taking in my appearance. His eyes always managing to find there way to my breasts. If anyone else stared for that long id off called the police but with Hardin its different. He's the one and only exception. after looking at me for at least 10 minutes he puts out his hand and I take it. We walk over to the car and when we reach it he opens up the passenger seat closing it when I'm strapped inside. He then gets in and starts driving placing his hand on my thigh making my heart flutter.

We pull up to the restaurant and it looks gorgeous. Hardin smiles and takes my hand again leading me inside. We walk over too the front desk and Hardin tells them the reservations he booked while I look around me in awe. This place is beautiful. Its nicely lit with many candles lighting it up as well as the huge chandelier in the centre of the room. Fin pieces of red fabric separate each booth from the next. on each table there are real rose petals covering the white or black cloth. There is also a huge window that covers an entire wall from top to bottom that leads to a charming little garden. Its lit with fairy lights and has stunning paintings covering the two large brick walls that have been painted; gold, silver, black, red, white with blue streams falling down onto the pavement giving it an illusion that its wet paint. Its stunning. Their are a few tables on the grass that look really quaint. Hardin squeezes my hand and looks back down at me. "Are you ready to sit down?" Hardin asks smiling down at me. "I would love to," I reply still looking around as Hardin leads me to the corner of the restaurant. "This place is exquisite, I love it."

"I'm glad you love it babe." He says as we continue walking. We reach some stairs and begin walking up them and I will tell you this now it was not very pleasant going up them with high heals. When we reached the top I was astonished. It was completely breath-taking. We were on a roof top surrounded by possibly the most stupefying scenery possible. It was completely jaw dropping. It had a view of the entire of New York. It had see through rails covering it all meaning we could see everything from sitting. there was a fin rail at the top of the glass that was surrounded by fairy lights that were a mix of silver and green. there was a fin bar above our heads that had see through boxes hanging from it that were filled with black, white and purple roses that all looked healthy. Leading to the tables there was a small pathway that had different coloured lilies either side of it. All of the bed were surrounded by pink and blue fairy lights and the path sides were covered with purple fairy light that were attached to fin bars about ten feet above are heads. It was heavenly. Hardin pulled out my seat and I sat down still flabbergasted. We were next to the edge making it even more impeccable. "Tess?" Hardin says laughing slightly as I shake my head staring back at him. "Sorry," I say smiling as I take his hand over the table. "I was just wondering what you want to have to eat because that waiters been staring at me for the last five minutes waiting for me to signal him over," He laughs and it's like music to my ears. I miss that laugh and that smile of his, it's been paining me not being able to hear it. "Mm let me have a look," I say giggling while taking the fancy menus from the table. "Everything here is super expensive," I mumble raising an eyebrow at hardin. "Good thing I'm a new York best seller then," He says smirking. I am extremely proud of Hardin for how well he has done but at points I badly wish that he hadn't so I could rub off that smug face he always pulls when talking about how well his two books have done. "Whatever Mr big shot," I say laughing while rolling my eyes gaining a laugh from Hardin too. He signals for the waiter to come over and I decide to order sushi and Hardin decides on a a chicken rap with fries not fucking chips. Yes after the waiter left we argued about that again. After half an hour our food came out and I was starving. "How was it at Nora's and Landon's?" I ask not sure if I should say anything about are breakup. "It was fine," he says starting to get tense as I take my first bight of the sushi. I put my hand out on top of the table and thankfully he takes it. "I love you," I say smiling brightly at him. "I love you baby," he says smiling but it just makes me remember that I'm not supposed to eat sushi. Being pregnant is going to take some time too get used to.

Hardin's POV

Tonight has been going so well I'm so happy. Tess just said that she loved me and I've got to admit it made me get butterflies in my stomach. I begin to eat my food again but when I look back up I see that Tess has barely even touched her food. "What's wrong?" I ask nodding towards the sushi Infront of her. "It tastes weird," she answers looking frightened and on-edge. "Do you want to swap?" I ask pushing my food over to her. "Its fine, you don't even like sushi." She says back smiling at me slightly before frowning. "Babe, you know that if you don't eat anything else I'm just going to be sat here worrying about you," I reply meaning every word of it. She knows that I'm being honest by saying that and so she sighs and takes the food and begins eating it making my frown turn upside down. "Can you remember the time that you sent me the wrong address to go to that restaurant," She questions laughing. "I don't think I could ever forget that. I mean you sat in a strip club seriously thinking that's where I wanted us to meet." I say laughing hysterically at the memory. "The day I got a lap dance," She replies giggling to herself. I still can't believe that you let her give you a lap dance," I say unable to control my laughing. "Hay! She was hot!" Tess replies making me laugh even more as we recoil some off our best memories.

When all the food has gone we decide to pay the bill. "We should come back here some day, it's so pretty," She says as we leave the restaurant heading back home.

Meaning only one thing: a break up!!!

Or maybe not

Thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment below. Have a great day. See you soon for more on our favourite couple.