Appointment

Hardin's POV

We reach the doctors and my breathing is still ragged. I know i should just let it go after all like Tess said we need too keep are work life and home life separate after all mixing them can only lead to trouble.

I need to snap out off it, today we're seeing our baby for the first time which means i have too be strong for Tess so she doesn't worry about it happening again. I am a complete dickhead at points.

I reach for Tessa's hand and thankfully she takes it giving me a soft smile that I return. We sit down next too each other in the waiting room surrounded by lots of pregnant women and yet very few off there partners. Everyone knows that I would never do that and I'm honestly finding it quite depressing that these women don't have someone here with them. 

Finally after waiting for approximately twenty minutes after thinking we were going to be late a doctor comes out and calls for a Tessa Young. Would be fucking scott if it was up to me. We enter the doctors office nervously smiling at one other.  We're both petrified that the test was wrong and that in fact Tess isn't pregnant. 

The doctor pulls up Tess's shirt a little and applies some weird gel before moving the screen over towards were we are sitting. The doctor points to the screen showing us are baby. Its tiny but amazing. I grab a hold of Tess's hand again as we stare in awww. This is unbelievable, its ... 

FANTASTIC

"Do you want a printed and elctronic photo?" The doctor smiles at us. "Definitely," me and Tess reply a the same time our eyes not moving away from where we can see our baby. The doctor comes back a few minutes later with our photo.

"As you already know, Theresa's servics is smaller than the average and her womb it more hostile than most but i honestly believe that you both have a great chance with this child. We are going too need you too be a lot more careful then  what the average pregnant woman has to be for a succesfull pregnancy and birth but i promise you it will be worth it. Now you are 12 weeks pregnant and as you mentioned earlier that you have bad morning sicness i can prescribe a pill for that." 

Tess and the doctor continued talking for a few more minutes as i just sat quietly in the corner setting the picture of our baby to my home screen picture.

On our way home Tess began craving a  big mac making me laugh and so obviously we went through the drive through at mcdonalds. 

"Your enjoying your food babe?" I asked watching as she scoffed down her food as quick as possible. She nodded at me smiling widely as she continued eating. I'd ordered some chips and a spicy chicken wrap making certain that my food was no where near the big mac. I don't see the point in big mac's it just seems unnecessary adding an extra peice of bread in between.

Finally we finish are food and head back home. "Do you want to watch a film when we get back in. I know Alannah would love to watch something with us too." I question resting me hand on her thigh and giving it a squeeze from time to time. "That sounds like a great idea," she replied smiling while resting her head on the window. "Cool."

All throughout the movie Lanny and Tess were bickering about how they were in the wrong team. Fucking team Edward and Jacob. It kinda annoys me that I actually really like these stupid films. I would never admit it but whenever Tess hovers over rom-coms I smile. God that's embarrassing. 

"Babe what team are you on?" Tess asks but before I can give my answer Lanny interrupts saying I'm team Edward which is correct. "No he's not an Edward supporter and if it is he will have to change his answer for the woman he knocked up," Tess replies sternly but still jokingly. I look towards Alannah who's staring at the ground mumbling "he doesn't need to change answers then." I frown hoping that she doesn't regret what we did but by the sounds of it she might. Fuck Tess better not off heard what Lanny mumbled 

Thanks for reading please vote next chapter will have a huge twist in it.