when you get kidnapped

Requested by Frygirl

(Y/T) stands for your turtle.

You stood up to leave the lair. "Bye (Y/N)," (Y/T) said and kissed you on the cheek, "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?"

You smiled at him, "I'll be fine. Plus, I am a kinochi. Well.. Kinda."

He nodded but a hint of worry was still present in his (E/C) eyes. You stepped out of the lair and climbed up the latter leading to the busy streets of NYC. Quickly walking to your house to avoid kraang or foot soldiers or any other mutant robot things. Everything was going normally until someone jumped out of the shadows behind you and put you in a headlock. You easily escaped but instead of running away to the safety of your house you insisted on beating this guy.

You went to punch him but he grabbed your hand as another guy came and put duck tape over your mouth and tied your wrist with rope. A car drove by and you prayed that it was someone who would call the cops. How wrong.

The trunk opened and you were thrown in, causing you to hit your head on one of the back headlights in the process. This lead to a little piece of glass in your head; it wasn't too deep but it still hurt like hell. Everything was blurry before it all went black.

I'm trying to post more often in this book but I've been busying and also don't have much inspiration. But if you're a Raph girl you can check out my Raph x reader which I update more often in. Anyways xoxo -abby