when he saves you

I'm extremely tired but I wanted to write so this might suck XD

You woke up and tried to rub the sleep from your eyes but felt your hands tied behind your back. The memories of a few hours before came back. Your eyes widened and you tugged your hands, trying to make the rope loosen but failed. Looking around the room, you noticed a figure sat in the corner of the room causing you to jump.

"I see you're awake." A deep and kinda scary voice said, followed by a slight chuckle.

"Who are you?" You said but it was barely audible, though somehow he heard.

"Shredder!" Another voice said after the sound of broken glass. What the shell is even happening?! You thought. You looked in the direction of the second voice and saw just the person you wanted to see. (Y/T).

He fought with this guy who was apparently Shredder. You'd heard of him but never saw him in person, until now that is. Unfortunately, (Y/T) got a little hurt but it wasn't too bad. After awhile he untied you and dragged you from the building.

"What happened? How'd you get there? Are you hurt? Are you ok, (N/N)?" He asked so many questions quickly you just looked at him with a poker face.

"I'm fine, (Y/T). Really." He still looked unsure so you smiled reassuringly, "Stop worrying!"

"This is my fault..."

"Ugh, no it's not." you rolled your eyes playfully, "Don't blame yourself."

This time he walked you home and stayed with you to snuggle and watch (your favorite tv show) - at your request.