what you do together

(A/N) so someone requested a lemon chapter but I'm sorry I don't write lemon. Sorry, just thought I'd tell y'all in case someone else requested. Here's a short chapter because I haven't updated in awhile. Also I'm going to add in April!

Leo:

You would teach Leo how to cook. Which wasn't easy since he was probably the worst cook ever but he was getting better. You'd giggle when he'd try to flip pancakes but they end up on the ceiling.

Mikey:

The two of you usually eat junk food and listen to music while dancing and lip syncing in front of the mirror. Usually you'll both wear tiaras and feather scarves. (It's not called being gay it's called being fabulous XD)

Donnie:

You both talk about different books, kinda like a book club, or watch season after season of Dr Who or Sherlock while eating pizza.

Raph:

You both like the same youtubers so you'll both lie side by side and watch hours of videos and eat junk food. Sometimes you would watch them until the sun rose but you didn't care in the least.

Casey:

Recently he's tried teaching you hockey so you both play hockey in the parking garage of your apartment late at night when no one else is there. Cause once you accidentally hit the puck and it broke someone's headlight.

April:

You'll both scroll through tumblr looking at funny edits from your favorite fandoms. Or watch seasons of Supernatural for hours and fangirl.