when you get a pet

(A/N) and no you can not have a pet unicorn! Don't even ask.

Leo:

   You walked into the lair and ran into Leo's room. "Leo guess what?" You said with a small smile on your face.

   Leo quickly looked over at you, "What?"

   You pulled a small black kitten out of your backpack. "I found him in an alley. Isn't he just adorable!?"

   He studied the kitten in your arms for a moment before smiling, "He is kinda cute." Then he walked over to you and picked him up, his smile widened.

    You snickered, "Can we keep him?"

   "Maybe..."

Mikey:

   Mikey and you walked into the lair and you threw your backpack on the couch, followed by some weird sounds. You opened it to see the cutest baby bunny ever. He was white with a little bit of brown. He must have walked into your backpack when you went to the park. "Aww!"

   "What's up, dudette?" Mikey said while looking over your shoulder, and then 'awwing'.

   "Can we keep him?" I asked and looked at Mikey.

   "Of course!" He responded with a huge smile on his face.

Donnie:

   "Donnie can I please have a cat?" You asked with an innocent voice.

   He shrugged, "Has it had all of it's shots?"

   You nodded. "Yup."

   "Then I don't see why not." Donnie said, then looked back at a textbook.

    "Good." Then you took a kitten out of your purse. She was brown and had on a little red bowtie on.

   Donnie looked up at you, "You already bought one?!"

   "Uh huh," you looked at the kitten, "cute, right?"

   He looked at the little kitty for a minute and then smiled. "Yeah."

Raph:

   Raph and you were running from roof top to roof top. Until you saw a small figure run past you. You looked at it and noticed that it was a chameleon. "Hm..." You picked it up.

   "What's wrong?" Raph asked when he noticed that you'd stopped walking.

   "Look Raph," you held the chameleon up to his face, "It's kinda cute don't ya think?"

   Raph frowned as he looked at it, "I guess."

   "You guys even have the same frown." You said with a slight smirk.

   "Yeah..." Raph smiled slightly before taking the lizard from your hand.

Casey:

   Casey walked into your apartment. But, expecting to see you, he saw a puppy run up to him. He picked the dog up and smiled, "Aww hey there."

   You then waked out of the kitchen. "I got him yesterday. Isn't he adorable?"

   He nodded, "Yeah." Then he smiled.