the dinner.

I had changed my outfit into a dinner dress. It was a skintight black dress with long sleeves. I put on nude colored heels, my handbag, and reapplied my lipgloss. Declan had texted me the restaurant. I pulled it into my gps. It was only 15 minutes from my hotel. I went down to the lobby and hopped in a taxi waiting outside. 

The ride was fine. My driver was a very kind man, and he was telling me about his children and wife. I gave him a tip, and he told me he would try and pick me up after the dinner. I walked in and the hostess brought me to the table. There was an empty spot between Mason and Declan. I squished myself in between them and was directly across from Jack. 

"Hey Trinity! A pleasure to see you again." Jack said as I took a sip of my water. When I was a photographer for Man City, we would hang out constantly. I had the admit, I missed him dearly. We would talk all practices, after games, and we would head to pubs all the time. 

"The pleasure is all mine. I have missed you dearly. You and your peppy ways during trainings and games." I giggled.

"But at least you have me now!" Declan smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Such a shame. Declan annoys me quite often." He gasped then rolled his eyes.

"You're not wrong. He can be very annoying at times." Mason said. I nodded with him. This was the first I had heard genuine Mason. During the interview, it wasn't that he wasn't genuine, it was his interview voice. Now hanging out with the three of them, you could feel their raw voices. Raw emotions. 

I was living for it.

"So Trinity, you've worked for City and West Ham, I'm correct?" Mason asked as he took a sip of coke. I nodded.

"Yes! I started with City, and only recent moved to West Ham. Hopefully I stay with West Ham for a while, because I'm finding myself to enjoy their facilities and team." Declan smirked.

"This is why you should join West Ham, Mase!" Mason rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right. Chelsea 'till I die. Oh but Trinity, would you ever consider yourself moving to Chelsea? We have wonderful teammates, staff, and beautiful training grounds. Not to mention Stamford Bridge." He paused, then finished, "Plus, we've got pretty attractive boys." I rolled my eyes as Declan sighed.

"He's not wrong. Chelsea boys are the finest out there." Jack nodded in agreement after Declan's statement. I faked a throw up motion.

"Like I'd join because of the men. No thanks, Mase." He shrugged.

"Worth a try." The waiter came over to our table and Mason started ordering our food. As he ordered, I got a good look at him. He had brown hair, and dimples.

dimples.

He had a some facial hair, and was sporting a white shirt with a black tie. His hair looked fluffy, and his eyes were beautiful. I had never really watched him play before, but after seeing him now, I really wish I had. 

"Declan, is Mase single?" I whispered quietly in his ear. He raised an eyebrow, then smirked at me.

"Why? Are you interested?" I instantly shot that idea down.

"What the hell? Of course not! I was just wondering because his looks are fine....I guess...and I would be very shocked if he was single. Declan nodded. He knew what I meant. (Thankfully.)

"Ohhh I get you! Nah, I'm pretty sure he's single. He's been focusing on his career, not so much his love life." I took a sip of my water, trying to take away the attention from this conversation. Jack was looking at us with a raised eyebrow, confused on what we were talking around. I mouthed to him 'Tell you later' and he nodded.