barcelona boy.

24 November, 2022

I wasn't working again until tomorrow, and was soaking it all in. I woke up around 11:30, and went to take a warm shower. When I got out, I applied my makeup and checked my notifications from last night. Spain had won 7-0 yesterday, and Gavi had scored his first World Cup goal. He walked into my room after I had finished changing and getting ready, completely at the random, but I wasn't exactly mad when he wrapped me up in a hug from behind. He smelled like he had showered recently, and had a bag at his arm.

"Trinity! Te extrañé." (Trinity! I missed you.) He gave me a tight squeeze, then let go and set his bag on the table. 

"¡Awww Gavi, yo también te extrañé!" (Aww Gavi, I missed you too!) I sat down on my bed, and cleared the sheets so that he could sit down next to me. He graciously took up the offer, and smiled at me as he handed me the bag.

"Estaba pensando que podríamos ir al centro por un rato esta noche. Dentro hay un pequeño regalo.." (I was thinking we could go downtown for a little tonight? Inside is a little gift..) His cheeks flushed pink as I opened the gift. Inside were real pearl Majorca earrings. I stared in shock at the beautiful gift I had just received. 

"¡Oh, son preciosos! ¡Muchas gracias!" (Oh, they're gorgeous! Thank you so very much!) His smile grew as he took my hand and brought it to his lips to place a dainty kiss.

"De nada, Trinity." (You're welcome, Trinity) I smiled back at him, and got up to put the earrings on in my bathroom. He followed me, and was standing next to me, leaning against the sink. "¿Cómo te sientes acerca de la playa?" (How do you feel about the beach?)

"¡Amo la playa!" (I love the beach!) He laughed slightly as he fixed his hair.

"Bien. Ya tengo un taxi esperando abajo y tengo mi traje de baño debajo." (Good. I already have a cab waiting downstairs and have my swim trunks underneath.) I laughed back at him, and grabbed a bikini from my suitcase. It was a blue one with lace on the edges. The bottoms weren't the biggest, but I thought I'd be fine in it. 

"¡Yo también!" (Me too!) I shut off the lights in my bathroom, quickly packed a bag of needs for the beach, and we made our way down to the taxi. He opened the door for me, and it was a short ride to the beach. Once we got there, I set out a towel and started applying suncream. Gavi almost jumped into the water, but I stopped him and put the suncream on his back and made him wait out with me.

"Trinity yo quiero nadarrrrr." (Trinity I want to swimmm) He whined. I rolled my eyes, and gave him a playful smile.

"La natación puede esperar. ¡Hora de la foto! ¡Decir 'queso'!" (Swimming can wait. Time for a photo! Say 'Cheese!') He sighed, and eventually put on a smile. I snapped a picture of us, then one of the just the beach to post online.

trinitystontin has added to her story! 

tagged in story: pablogavi