mallory v mason.

25 November, 2022

Today was the day. England was playing the United States. Mason had been texting all day, worried sick about the game. It was quite late at night, starting around 22 pm. I was on photography duty along with Mallory. They had given her the ability to take pictures instead of just interview, since there would barely be any time to interview anyone specifically. Mallory and I had ordered pizza from the downstairs, and were getting ready while having dinner around 18 o'clock.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this game. Who are you rooting for, Trin?" I smiled as I reapplied my makeup. 

"England, duh! Although I'm from Spain, I currently live in England, and I'm close with some of the team. Besides, we're going to hang out tomorrow regardless, and they'll be mad if I was rooting for Pulisic." Mallory laughed.

"I guess that's true. I do have an extra USA jersey if you'd like it!" She sang the last sentence, hoping it would catch my eye.

"Nice try. Mason and Declan made me a costume half Mount half Rice jersey that I will be sporting." I said with a wink. She rolled her eyes.

"I hate those boys sometimes. Stealing my new best friend. Ugh!" She went into my bathroom and started reapplying her makeup. 

new messages from 'mason mount haters'

long haired loser

im scared.

no money mase

grow up jack.

sticky rice

im scared.

no money mase

oh it's ok my baby deccers 🥺

long haired loser

WHAT

photo nerd

what's going on

no money mase

we're playing pulisic and they're scared of a team full of americans.

sticky rice

what if they go full american football on us i can't afford to die

photo nerd

you guys are crazy. they're not going to grind you to the ground.

long haired loser

WHAT IF THEY DO?

no money mase

hit em back harder. simple as pie.

sticky rice

ewww not the american saying. mase you've been spending too much time with pulisic

photo nerd

i loveeee pulisic 

no money mase

is it cause he's hot

photo nerd

hell yeah