Chapter III

Stefania
Two days later (Monday)

---

It was my first day at Saint Peter High School in Rusville, and I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as I walked through the corridors. The school was smaller than my previous one in New York, but it had a charm to it that I found comforting.

As I made my way to my first class, my mind wandered to the scholarships I had read about on the school's website. Saint Peter's offered scholarships to students with exceptional academic records and achievements in extracurricular activities. It was reassuring to know that there were opportunities available to help ease the financial burden even if I wasn't poor myself it was a still a great opportunity.

"Ms. Essington is really generous," I thought to myself, recalling how supportive she had been during our meeting. Her strict demeanor had softened slightly when she talked about the school's community and opportunities for students.

Lost in my thoughts, I rounded a corner and nearly collided with someone. I looked up and saw Ms. Essington standing there, deep in conversation with another teacher. Our eyes met briefly, and to my surprise, she flashed a devilish smile that made my heart skip a beat. Only I seemed to notice the mischievous glint in her eyes.

I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Why am I blushing?" I wondered, trying to regain my composure as I hurried past them towards my first classroom.

As I entered the room, I found a seat near the front and took a deep breath. Today was about making a good impression and starting off on the right foot. The chatter of other students filled the room as everyone settled in, and I focused on the task ahead, determined to make the most of my first day at Saint Peter High School.

Little did I know, this day would be filled with surprises, and Ms. Essington's mysterious smile would linger in my thoughts throughout the day.

A/tN

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you like new chapter!

Comment and like<3

See you soon strangers!