Chapter 8: Change of a Heartbeat

YOOOO!!!!! What is up?! Hahaha! :))) I know, I know, I know… I haven't post new chapter recently as how I do all the time. Well, I do on Microsoft Word but then i stop in the middle and i don't get to finish after a while… Well just like most people these days… I'm busy and I'm lazy. No matter how passionate I am about something. There are just some days where you don't feel like doing something. Am i right? But dont hate me for saying that. Now I am more determined to continue and finish my story so you'll never stop reading! I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A WHILE. As I said. I'm busy. So now, that I have a six month summer… (awesomeeee!! ) I guess I'll upload new stories :>> and new chapters.

OKie about the story… In my opinion or how plan it to be. Chapters after this will get to it's climax or it will get more exciting. (hopefully) I'll just say it has something to do with three people. Can you guess? :DD But I'm not telling. :P Sorry if this chapter is short. On my Word document, it was like three pages!! But I dunno… oh well. Hopefully I'll get to update soon. PLEASE KEEP READING. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YA. SO PWEASEE.. :O3 =)) OK!! Back to the story! Sorry if I was boring you. Hehe. Just wanted to say some stuff about.. yeah…. ok.. 

=)))

___________________

            The usual day, the usual morning. Cristie and I were walking down the hallway until we saw Jenna “trying” to past by us without noticing. “Hey Jenna wattup?” Cristie said. Jenna was trying to hide her face from us, but I could totally see that she was blushing so hard. “Oh my God what happened??” Both Cristie and I asked almost at the same time. We kept on teasing Jenna trying to get the truth out of her. “ Tell us!”

            “Later.”

            “Now.”

            “Later.”

            “Now.”

            “Umm..-“

            “Why not were you’re best friends!?” I told her.

            “ Ok, come here and don’t be too loud.” She dragged us over to a corner near my locker. Jenna whispered, “Um, ok. I went out on a date with Nathan, twice.” I said, “Who? The captain of the soccer team right? God, Jenna! Why didn’t you tell us??”

            “I didn’t wanna tell you yet because the first date was just normal and there weren’t anything to say about. Until the second date… I was gonna tell you today. But I was just to freaked out and too amazed about what happened earlier… Right I’m usually one of the first people here? I was going through my locker then when I shut it he was right there beside me. He said thanks for the great night and he….”

            “He what??” We both shouted.

            “Wait. Can you shut up first. He…-kissed me!! Then asked if I can be his girlfriend. After the first kiss, I wanted to faint but when he said that, It’s like part of me died, and another has just been born.” Crstie and I exchanged looks, processing the cheesiness she added to that sentence. After a while, we hugged her and said, “OMG girl, awesome!” Did you know it was her first boyfriend and kiss?

****** <3 <3 <3 ***

            It was English and I was got paired up with Samantha. Not really the nicest girl on the planet… Once we sat beside each other and got settled before planning on our project I said, “Hey, Samantha. I know we don’t really know each other that well, but we can do it right? We’ll need teamwork!” I said smiling my big smile at her. She looked un-amused as if I was giving her a lecture. “Um.” I said.