Chapter 3: The Whole Truth and the Dare

Sup!! I'm making little by little. Hope you enjoy and please vote or comment if you want. Thanks ;)

================================

Saturday, baby!! A weekend at last. I was allowed to go out with the guys, but I had my dance practice so it had to be cut short. I changed to my clothes which were jeggings, a long baggy grey shirt, with purple high cut converse. I brought a bag to put my badminton clothes so that I could change when I get there. And I pulled my hair back to make a ponytail. We all would go to Cristie's house, so dad drove me there. "Hey! What's up? What are we gonna do today?"

" The usual, Truth or dare, eat, talk, movie, or go out."

"Oh by the way I need to go early I have practice today."

"Aw. Alright" Everybody else arrived at her house. We started off with eating! We were like really starving. Then we watched the movie, romance/action/comedy. After, we decided to talk. Finally, the big game, truth or dare. Cristie went to her kitchen and got a bottle while we sat down in a circle on the floor. Zander and Anne sat next to me. The game began! The bottle spinned, and every time it pointed at me I say truth and I get the easy ones like, "who's your crush?". All I say is that I have none. Anne was really into this, and talkative too. Zandar finally got pointed by the bottle and he said, "Dare!" . Pretty brave! Just that moment I received a text from my dad that I needed to go or I'll be late. "Ok dude. I dare you to ask a girl out on a date on Monday. No backing out." Allen said. Ya that was true. You can never back out from this game if you were playing with us. "Oh yeah" everyone said and they high-fived Allen.

"Wait guys I gotta go. Tell me on Monday."

"Aw. Come on Victoria it's not going to be that fun" jake winked at me.

"Victoria one more" Cristie said.

"No. My coach will get mad. Tell me Monday. Bye!" I said. Zander and the others waved back at me. Zander's brown eyes glistening. Stop it Victoria! I thought.

I went off to my dad's car and got on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday is here I can't wait to see how Zander would ask that girl out. I went to school early than usual. Now I had 30 minutes to spare. I spotted the group and walked over to them. "Who?" I asked.

"You'll see" Cristie said.

"But do you know?"

"No. Not yet."

"Pick someone" Allen said.

"Alright." Zander walked to several places and near the group. Until he stopped right in front of...me. "Victoria...would you like to go out with me?" Oh _ _ _ _. Oh my God. No, no, no, no, NO. I don't wanna go through this again. I can't trust him. He'll remind me more of HIM. Even if they're only cousins...that's close enough. No. I just can't.

"....talk to me later during recess" I said. I walked away and went back to the classroom. I gave them a signal not to tell him, I'll do it myself.

During the first few periods he kept glancing at me in a confused face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recess. I stood up, grabbed his arm and dragged him to a place where it was private.

"Look Zander. Sorry I just can't."

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No.no."

"Is there something wrong? What did I do?"

"No it is not you. I just don't want to ok?" The way I said it was not suppose to be what I meant.

"Look I need to tell you something." I said.

"I had a boyfriend once and it was your cousin. My ex. Sorry but I'm just not into a relationship right now." I turned my back and walked away but he caught up to me. "We're still friends right?"

"Of course" I smiled.

Walking back to the classroom Cristie and Jenna caught up. "What the heck Victoria? You should at least give him a chance. So sad.." Cristie demanded. (well not really demanding).

"Cristie, you know my reasons."

"Whatever."

"You really don't like him do you?" Jenna asked.

" I like him as a friend, but not as a lover. Dudes can you please stop interrogating me." The whole day all my other friends kept blaming or making me feel guilty. Well, I can't help it but I just don't want to, ( for the who-knows-how-many times)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CONTINUE TO CHAPTER FOUR*