Chapter 6: Unraveling the Realm

Yo guys! I will try to update as much as possible... its just that I get really busy.And I'll try to make it longer! :)) ENJOY! :D

<3 Mish

@Meoni: Here! I made it reallllyy longgg just for you!! =))

~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was pounding and I was starting to feel shaky. I went to the bathroom and checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing black skirt with black leggings and a grey jacket with a white below the shoulder blouse. My phone rang which made me jump. “Ya?”

“Hey girl! Tell me all the details later.”

“Ya I will. Oh wait Jenna’s calling let me do a party line.”

“Hey Jenna!”

“Hey Cristie! Victoria you gotta tell me about later k?” Jenna said.

“Wait you told Jenna??” I asked.

“Well, its Jenna what’s so bad about that? Anyways we won’t tell anyone right Jen.”

“Ya.”

“Alright, alright. OMG guys I am so nervous.”

“Why do you need to be nervous Zander’s a nice guy. He’s not gonna make you have your first”

“Jenna,… what the hell.”

Cristie started laughing. “ Ya well Jenna’s right. There’s nothing to be nervous about. Its gonna be ok. I bet your even gonna have a so awesome night that he might even lay a kiss on you.”

I blinked and blush at the thought. I paused long enough to hear them getting impatient to wait for my respond.

“Hello?! Earth to Victoria!”

“She’s thinking about it!” They both laughed and teased at me. Well, it was kinda, sorta true.

I sighed and said ,”Whatever you guys.”

Ding-dong the door bell rang.

“Gotta go guys bye!” I hang up the phone before anymore side comments. “Coming!” I hollered. One more look in the mirror and fi my hair a little then bingo! I rushed down the stairs and stood by the door. Took a deep sigh and opened the door. There he was. Leaning on the wall waiting for me. He was wearing a grey checkered polo unbuttoned with a black undershirt and black jeans. Oh fudge, I said to myself. He looked really hot and I don’t know why I just noticed that now. “ Hey.” I managed to say.

“Hey.” He smirked. “ You look really pretty. Come on” he held his hand out and I took. He led me to his car. It was a shiny black Honda car. “You can drive?”

“Ya I got my license early. “

I have no idea how you could do that but I just rode along.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

We’ve been driving a couple minutes now. Every now and then, take quick glances to look at him.

“Hey I really appreciate you giving me a chance.”

“Your welcome.”

We arrived at a the beach and walked to the place together. He led me there while having his arm over my shoulders. I kind of liked it being there. Even if it was cold we walked slowly enjoying the view. My head turned to the side to watch the crash into each other.

“We’re here .” he said. I looked up at place and read the sign. “Little Mini House” It was a cute café made of all wood with two floors. It wasn’t full but I was like half the capacity of the restaurant. So it wasn’t that noisy. We took the seat in the second floor next to the window and there was a candle in the middle. Making our place bright because the rest of the place was dim. The waitress gave us our menus and I scanned for something good looking to eat. Once we were done we said our orders and we were left to ourselves. “This is a cute little place.”