Chapter 2: The Start of the Beggining

Hey!!! Thanks for the views and comments, especially for my friends :D. Love ya! ;) Pleases vote or comment if you want. Thanks! <3

==============================================

I was having a beautiful...nightmare. It was the time Stephen and I became together. My friends and I decided to play truth or dare. Cristie, Jenna, Allen, Mike, and Stephen.

~~DREAM~~

The bottle kept spinning and pointing. People answered questions and did their dares. Finally, it pointed at Stephen. "Truth" he said.

"Hmmm... who is the prettiest girl in the whole batch?" Cristie asked.

"Ya! Who Stephen?" everyone said. He whispered something in Cristie's ear and she gasped. "Victoria! Congrats!"

"Oohh!" everyone said. Allen elbowed me lightly on my side and I started to blush.

"Thanks..." I managed to say. They all started to play again. Pointing, asking, playing. It pointed at Stephen again. "Fine, fine. I'll do dare this time."

"Pick a girl and kiss her on the cheek!" All the girls including me were all giggling. Stephen stood up went over to me and kissed me. My heart was pounding and pounding. "Yee-hee! Victoria!" , they teased me. I was really flattered.

Then everything went by really fast like someone had pressed the fast forward button. It paused. Stephen and I were having our first date at the carnival probably one or two weeks after the truth and dare thing. I was the type of girl who ALWAYS wanted to have fun so I decided to go to the carnival. Besides I wasn't really planning in having a serious date with him. I only liked him a little bit, probably only 45% because he was pretty cute. We got to know more about each other which made me have more and more interest in him. Both of us had lots of fun and we rode a lot of rides while he won me some prizes. Suddenly, the fast forward thing again. And it stopped at our first kiss at his beach house during probably June of summer. Everything blurred and fast forward...AGAIN. Everything passed by my eyes. The laughter, dates, and kisses. Then it stopped. It was the second week of our new 8th grade year. He decided to break up with me, or in other words, dump me. I stood there shocked and crying. Tears rolling down my cheek and dripping down to the floor. He didn't even bother catch it or wipe it off my face. I thought I loved him just like how he loved me. So this whole thing just became practically like a summer love kinda thing.

"Thanks, Victoria for everything. I really did like you."

"Huh? Why? Stephen! Why?" I said. He just turned around, and faded.

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes. Glad that was over, I thought. I never liked the dreams I had about him. Gives me bad memories. It's been probably a year, but I still can't get over him.

Cristie stretched her arms and the day has officially begun. I am not going to tell Cristie about my dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Monday morning. Getting ready for school. I just walked to school today. I don't know why but I felt really slow today.

I arrived at class and had about fifteen minutes to spare. I put backpack under my table and slumped to my seat. Cristie and Jenna walked over to my table and we talked for a while. The bell rang and our adviser, Mr. Swenson, said "Alright class, you may take your seats." Just then, two students walked in. I never saw them before. One boy and one girl. Mr. Swenson walked to them and mumbled something to them. "Oh class." He said turning to us and directing the two students to the center. "These two are your new students, Samantha and Zander. Zander you can sit at that empty seat next to Victoria. Samantha you could sit there in the back corner." Cristie tapped my chair from behind and whispered, "Those are Stephen's cousins by the way."

"What? Really?" Awesome. I'm going to be sitting next to my ex's cousin for the whole school year. Well he does seem cool and nice, probably better than Stephen. I can't stop but think about Zander. Fist, he had a really cool name. Second, he looks way hotter and cuter than Stephen. Zander wore a black jacket hoodie with jeans on. He didn't really look emo or goth to me. His hair was black and semi-spiky. The sister, Samantha looked really pretty. She looks like the type of person that would be hard to get along with. Her hair was long and golden brown. They really are brother and sister. Handsome and beautiful.

After two subjects the bell rang and it was recess. I grabbed my bag and tried to look for my chips. I got it out and I sat there just munching. "You're Victoria right?" Zander asked.

"Ya. Stephen is your cousin right?"

"Yup. You know he talks about you sometimes."

"Really?" I was shocked. No, actually I was laughing...in my mind. Him? Stephen? Care a crap about me? What the heck?

"Ya." He replied. I stood up, wanting to get out of the classroom.

"Can I come with you? He said?"

" Ya sure." I walked with him through the halls and talked to him about his old school, why he moved here, and etc. I just told him about the school to make him feel welcomed. We saw Cristie and the others and I introduced him to them. We all got along pretty well. I knew what Cristie was thinking. "Dude, I know what you're thinking..." I said. She just walked another direction and smiled. We sat and got to know about him and he got to know about us. He was awesome, cool, and funny, way better than Stephen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

School was over I walked back home with Jenna. We weren't neighbors we just had the same route. " Hey do you like Zander. He seems like your type." Jenna said. Woah. What? My type? I liked him... as a friend.

"Dude, I only like him as a friend. Ok? I just can't take any chances with him in relationship. What is he's like Stephen?"

"Victoria, that was a year ago."

"I dunno. I just can't get over it. I do not like Zander." No I don't like Zander. I only like him as a friend. He'll just keep reminding me of my ex...

"Alright." Jenna said, smiling.

We split apart and now I was walking alone. I couldn't help but think about him. And the more I thought about him it made me think of Stephen. We had A LOT of fun epic times. But, it actually turned out to be only a summer romance. I was shaking, trying to get the images out of my head. No more of him, I thought. Just then I heard someone calling me, "Hey Victoria! Wait up!" I turned around seeing that it was Zander. Great. I was just shaking him out of my mind. I decided to be friendly so I stopped and waited for him to catch up to me. Well, I don't exactly hate him. I just don't want to be near him all the time. "You live near the neighborhood?" I asked.

"Ya. What street do you live in?"

"Bluegrass Street. You?"

"Cool I just live probably a block away."

"Hey. Where's your sister, Samantha?"

"She decided to stay after school."

"oh ok."

"Victoria can I get your number? I got everybody else's number. You know just just in case I wanna ask you something."

"Ya sure." We exchanged numbers right before I reached my house.

"See you tomorrow" I said. He waved back and I entered my door. I went up the stairs, put my bag on the bed, and went straight to the computer. All my friends were online on facebook and we planned about the upcoming weekend if we wanted to go out. We all agreed that we'll go out with Jenna, Cristie, Jake, Allen, Zander, and Anne. We wanted the new people to also come with us. Cristie had bad vibes with Samantha so we didn't really invite. I didn't like her very much too. Yes! Another fun weekend coming up.

~~~~~~~~~~

*CONTINUE TO CHAPTER THREE*