Chapter 10: Mystery solved

"It all started back in college with Giovanni's ideas for his company. his partner at the time, Lysander, taking part in gambling on the side. One night he used too much of Giovanni's money, and Giovanni cut him off. He needed to sober himself up, and at the time, leaving behind a toxic man would help. given the fact, he had to raise ash." Mewtwo explained

"Then, when Giovanni cut his will out, Lysander went to see him. He wasn't happy when Giovanni showed him this envelope," Mewtwo said, smiling.

"The envelope was a detailed record of why Lysander was unfit to have his half of the stocks. He pretended he had those assets and bribed members of the family to harm one another to eliminate competition.

They were told the tools they used would just prevent them from getting the money. Unknowingly, they were killing each other off and suspecting each other at any given moment. Giovanni went to confront Lysander the night of his murder to protect his son since Lysander had been drinking and was putting his rage on Ash.

Giovanni was going to play a huge clue game for his friends and family to get their share, proving themselves to be better than what he saw them as. Lysander was given the chance to show Giovanni he wasn't the same by designing the masks. He was very good at locks and strings, so designing a spring mask was a piece of cake. However, when Giovanni found out the makis could be set off and killed, He tried to stop him. Lysander stabbed him with the letter opener. Then he sliced his neck, making it look like a suicide." Mewtwo explained

"He got around killing people and making others suspicious. Through the tunnel systems, he learned about them from Giovanni in one of his and Ash's games of hide and seek. Domino was Lyasnader's girlfriend and wanted Ash dead so she could claim her employer's fortune and be with her lover." Mewtwo said before turning to the crowd.

"Everyone here just killed each other, save for Lysander, who killed Pikachu, and Giovanni." then dittos just replaced some Pokemon, and so on.

"The family's greed for the fortune killed them literally! It's so stupid, honestly. pathetic too; his whole plan revolved around the family being pushed to the limit. However, the reason he and Domino died was that his makers also have a fault system." Mewtwo said as he took up a mask.

"The fault is moisture," Mewtwo said, pouring some liquid on the mask, making it snap, "but not any liquid, but alcohol liquid, which can be found in the cave systems. Since Giovanni loved spraying the room with fermented beverages to create a smoggy cave system, The chemicals that were in the cave turned over time to a harmless acid that reacted with the metal, and bam, the mask shut."

"In the end, all murderers killed themselves. Giovanni set this up to teach you all a lesson in loving something besides money, yet you ended up proving him right." Mewtwo said

"You mean, people died because the others killed them?" yellow said

"Exactly," Mewtwo said.

"The one who employed me is simple. Giovanni did; he figured Lysander would kill him and knew he would strike again. " Mewtwo explained.

The cops came and took away the dead bodies as well as the corpses of the killers. The teenagers would be sent to boarding school with their other side of the family. Molly, Amber, Ash, Joy, and their Pokemon would be living in the mansion. Having Giovanni's fortune to themselves.

They ended up selling most of the lavish things in the house, which made them even more money. They replaced the fancy furniture with stuff that was welcoming and comfy.

Mewtwo received a letter thanking him for the very nice sum of money now in his account. The letter was from Ash, who recently celebrated his birthday.

Mewtwo took a sip of coffee and smiled. Another case was solved; now he wondered what his next case would be.