Chapter 3: Dinner

everyone was seated at the table while the chef and the maid's handed out plates and silver ware......ash was giggling as he swung his legs in his chair......he also got was swinging them due to him being small , which meant he needed a booster seat at the dinner table........ soon enough the soup came out as an apitizer.......

delia was complaing about how she couldn't eat with the mask on....and for some reason as was able to...infact everyone except her could........

delia muttered under her breath and stormed out of the dinning room........that's when they heard a blood curling scream.....everyone ran to see 2 servants and brock dead on the ground........ james gasped and checked brock....and cried when his husband was dead......

ash began to tear up, so did molly and amber.......joy took them back to dinner , so that they had some food in them.....

mewtwo began to as he does investagate what happened, then saw a blood stained letter opener, letter, and lastly a small key........

"hmmmmmmmm........." mewtwo said inspecting them, then putting them in zip lock bags..... which he kept with him.....

"great....... now i'm a signle father.....' james said walking back and fourth....

delia had fainted and oak was fanning her, trying to revie her......

" who would have killed brock?" joy asked

" probally the one who tried to kill ash....." mewtwo said

" wh....what?!" joy said

" think about it....brock earlier was clearly mad, and worrisome.....now he's dead......giovanni's dead, and 2 servants are also dead....." mewtwo said " who ever did this is trying to get rid of the compettion, for the wealth......"

" but who? who would want everyone else dead, inculding ash?! he's just a baby!" joy said

" i know.......but the question isn't who........it's why......." mewtwo said 

wendy was currently smoking up by the bathroom......when she screamed.....as the chandliear crashed down.......a shadow ran from the scene......

when they got their wendy was alive.....but her leg was broken......

" we should call 911!" oak said

everyone gave a nod but when he went to call he came out with a pale face..." s-someone c-cut thep-phone line......."

At that moment everyone painicked and tried to run out of the house...but joy explained the house was on lockdown.......

wendy then said she saw someone up stairs.....mewtwo gave a nod and suggested the group split up to well see if the could find any clues.....

ash stuck with joy.....delia went with oak.......officer jenny went with james....gary and paul stuck together.....while red and blue went as a duo.....

may and dawn satyed in the dinning room on their phones..... molly stayed with amber in the living room along with misty.....green and yellow stayed in the kitchen......gold stayed with amanda......'and went into the bathroom to stay safe.....' butch stayed by the garden to keep watch.....

neesha went with furgus to the basement........jessie went with corey to the attic.....

fuji went with officer jenny....... which was with james......since he didn't like being alone.......

meanwhile mewtwo was investahating.......the cut phone lines......

" hmmm....hun? wire cutters? that might have been what the culprit used.......given the fact, that  this is, an old house......" mewtwo said

that's when corey said he was going to check on fergus and be right back.......as soon as he lef a cloaked figure tried toshoot ash but missed and hit oak......he groaned and began to bleed out......

the figure growled and tried to shoot ash again...but missed and hit oak again killing him......

" dam it! " figure one said

another figure looked out

" dosen't matter he was in the way too."

mewtwo was awoken from his daze by ash scrreaming, mewtwo bolted to see him crying at the dead corpse of oak.......joy pulled ash into a hug....so the 4 year old wouldn't seen anymore of the death now surounding him......

delia scoffed and didn't even shed a single tear for her husband...

mewtwo picked up one of the darts and put it into a ziplock bag..........

corey was........nowwhere to be found...when he suddenly scared the crap out of delia as he walked out of the second bathroom........