C.9. Twelfth Hour

Sitting in the cafe, Sidharth was still adoring his fuming wife.

"Will you stop staring at me like that?", She asked looking at him.

"No.. Did I ever tell you that you look super hot when you are angry?", He asked in a flirty tone.

"Yes, you have! About 3 years ago. But I am not the same Sana.", She spoke annoyed.

"Yes, you are! You are the same possessive Sana who could rip anyone eyeing on me.", He said.

Flashback:

Placing his hands around her waist, Sidharth held Sana close to him as they walked into the club.

(Phone rings)

"Maa is calling.", Sana showed him the phone.

"No please, we are on our honeymoon. She would talk a lot.", He frowned.

"If only you knew that she gives me honeymoon tips to impress you, you wouldn't stop me.", She said.

"Really? Tell her we have surpassed that stage. It's me who needs to impress you more now.", He said.

"Huh!! Liar!", she smirked.

"I'll wait beside you.", he said. 

"No! I don't want to embarrass myself by talking in front of you. You go in, I'll talk to her and be back.", Sana excused.

Sidharth went in and waited for her at the bar counter, casually looking at the people dancing on the dance floor. A girl, sitting in the distance, ogled at him which he noticed but ignored her.

The bartender presented him with a piece of paper and pointed at the same girl.

What's your poison? Name it!

When he looked at her, she smiled and sat with her legs crossed to pull his attention towards her toned long legs. He smirked and wrote back to her before gesturing to the bartender to reject the drink.

You can't afford me. So just forget it.

After a while, the bartender gave him a piece of paper.

Try me because I am too hot to handle. Your place or mine?💋

He looked at her and she opened her legs and spread it. However, Sidharth wasn't the only spectator to experience the cringe at that very moment.

"What's going on?", Asked Sana.

"Nothing. While you were busy taking tips from your mother to impress me, someone is trying hard to impress me.", He said crumpling the paper.

"Give me that.", Demands Sana.

"Forget it. Do you want to dance?", Asks Sidharth.

"I said give me that paper. Now!!", Sana said firmly.

"Hmmm..", he passed the paper to her. When she read the message, she was already fuming in anger.

"Whiskey on the rocks!", Said the bartender putting a glass on the counter for a customer. But before that customer picked up the glass, Sana had already picked it up.

"Hey, that's my order", yelled the man but Sana paid no heed to his cries.

"Give him another one and put that on me.", Said Sidharth while passing his credit card and ran behind his angry wife who was already near the girl. Sana poured the chilled drink on her head making her scream.

"What the hell? You Bit...", Before she completed her sentence, Sana squeezed her cheeks between her two fingers.

"Oh!! What happened? I was just saving the place from catching fire, you see. You were too hot, right?", Sana said sarcastically through her gritting jaws.