we have to stop...

Ranbos pov
We all started walking in the direction of the asylum it took us about 30 minutes to get there we were about to walk in until we saw flashlights "guys get down." Me and bill his in a bush and turned off our flashlights while waiting for the people to walk past us.
Once they had finally walked away we all sprinted to the asylum.
"Oh my god.finally!"
"Why do you have to put us in these situations?"bill asked
"Cause its funny"

Bills pov
I scoffed at rans answer he annoys the living god sometime but I still love him....in a platonic way ofc we all walked into the asylum and were all greated with a whole bunch of graffiti....
How lovely the one that caught my eye read "we are what we eat were humans"
...how welcoming , "god I hate it in here how much longer?" "Bill we just got in here" ranboo answered
"So?" Ranboo sighed "just a few more minutes" "ok..." I started hearing noises and got scared I kept tugging on rans sleeve to hint it to him but all he would tell me is that its going to be ok....why won't he just listen for once in his damn life

Ranboos pov

I constantly felt bill tugging on my sleeve and it made me feel bad making him stay in here but we still had a few more rooms to explore and see if we could find anything. Suddenly I heard aimsey and freddie giggles "what's so funny?" N-nothing Amy replied "
"Mhm Okay" suddenly Amy and Freddie sprint off " hey where are you guys going!?" Before  I could finish my sentence they were out of sight I looks at bill and it seemed like he was crying a bit "hey bill are you okay?"...."you know what ran no I'm not ok my legs hurt I'm tired I'm scared and its freezing so no I'm not ok actually."
He started tearing up a bit more
"Hey we can go find them then leave if you want"
"No im just going go by myself I can't do this anymore"
W-wait bill I don't want you going alone!"
He kept walking out I was going to run after him but I think he will be ok right?
I went to look for Freddie and Amy bit I looked out one of the windows and they were outside since the windows were broken I could just yell at them "HEY STAY RIGHT THERE!!" They both stopped and I hoped onto the roof and climbed down a unstable latter that was built into the building and fell on one of the last steps and Amy and Freddie both ran up to check on me "you ok?" Amy asked
"Yeah i guess" "ok where's bill?" "I don't know he left".....

Bills pov
I was walking to the car when i saw a strange looking man staring at me he gave me bad vibes but I just kept walking until he started talking to me " what were you doing so far into the woods" "umm I was just hanging out with friends"...I said while trying to walk faster "don't try and run come talk I get lonely out here"
"I-im sorry I'm in a bit of a rush"
"I mean you have to have a few minutes to spare"
I walked towards him and sat down awkwardly "want a beer?" "No thank you I'm underage" im not but I just needed a excuse "come on I won't tell anyone." He said while holding out a bottle "no,really I'm okay" he looked at me aggressively pretty much telling me I had no choice but to drink it I took the bottle from him and chugged it hoping in a few seconds I could use feelings a bit Ill ask a excuse to get away from him  a few minutes passed and he didn't talk a lot but whenever he did it sounded extremely creepy and suddenly I felt extremely dizzy "h-hey I'm feeling a bit ill I got to go sorry" "well you shouldn't be driving while drunk should you?" "Well no but-" "then just stay here until you're in your right mind" "o-ok" at this point I had no idea what was going on  everything was a total blur until I heard ranboos voice "hey bill!" He stopped talking for a few seconds..."who is he?"
He said while looking at the older man "n'no one" I said not even realized he had his hand on my waist the whole time I got off the curb at tried walking towards ranboo but nearly fell but ran caught me "woah bill are you okay?!" "I'm fine.." I said leaning on him for balance after a few minutes we got far enough from the man to talk "bill did he give you anything?" I was hesitant to talk but I didn't think he would me mad or anything "b-beer"
"BILL!" "whaat" "so you just took beer from a random person on the side of the road who was probably just trying to get you drunk!?" "I didn't want to he practically forced me"
....."well that's not much better is it?"
"No all I'm saying is its not my fault I was just scared'' "I know its fine but its just- never mind its not important"
"Ok....." And then once again I hear Amy and freddie screaming at us "GUYS WAIT UP!!!"  Me and ran stopped walking to wait for them once they caught up Amy had to make one of there observations "HOLY CRAP BILL YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST SNORTED THE FORBIDDEN SUGAR!!!!"
"I'm drunk not on drugs"
"We brought alcohol???"
"No i took it from a random person on the side of the road."
"Please tell me your being sarcastic...."
"Nope"
"BILL" "I know call me stupid I really don't care" amy just shook her head in disbelief and looked away.after about 30 minutes we made it to the car and we all got in "hey ran" "yeah?"
"I think we need to stop....."

1,027 WORDS WOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WAS A LOT LONGER THE OTHER CHAPTERS