none of it is real..right?

Guqqies POV
I had just gotten home around 6:00 "HEYYY LOVE OMG IM SO EXITED FOR THE TRIP ITS A LITTLE WAYS AWAY BUT ITLL BE SOOOOO FUN..... i hope" Aimsey yelled, they were extremely excited for the ghost hunting trip "i know it sounds so fun!! Over bottle change before we go tho." "Alright ill be waiting :>"she said softly but the second
i went into our room i heard her literally SCREAM

"FREEEDDDIIIEEE" "OMFG WHAT DO U WANT!?!?" " WE GOTTA GO IN A SEC!!" "ALRIGHT"
look i loved both of them maybe Aimsey a little more but god it was so damm annoying when they did this mostly beacuse i hate yelling. I got done changing we weren't doing anything special so i just put on a hoodie and sweatpants " alright im ready to go. and im driving!" "Why do u get to drive!?!" Aimsey asked " because im more responsible" "UgUGh"

Bills pov
"Hey ran u have everything packed right??"
"Yep everything's ready"
"Alright good cause they are all on theyre way" ran nooded he looked nervous im not sure why we were both skeptical of ghost and stuff like that so i want sure why they would be scared about it. We both heard the door open "HEYYYY do we need to do anything before we go" Aimsey barged in and asked "uhh yeah u have to tell us how u got the damm how keys" ranboo replied "ummn thats not important" ranboo shook his head his head alright lets go "can i drive???" Guqqie asked "yeah sure" "YESSSS" Ranboo tossed guqqie the keys on our way out side. Quqqie hoped into the drivers seat and Aimsey sat in the passenger seat me Freddie and ranboo were all a little squished bit it wasnt to bad i put on my headphones and played blue hair bye tv girl while closing my eyes.

Pretty much everyone fell asleep besides Quggie i had my head resting on ranboos shoulder and he had his head resting on mine. It was about a hour and a half later and Quggie woke us all up "heyyy!!!! Were here" i grabbed my bag and got out of the car "bill are u sure about this..?" Ranboo asked "yeah im sure, i mean its just for fun its not like ghost are real...right?"
"Uhhh yeah i guess"

----------------few minute time skip------------------
We walked up the stairs to room B340 once we walked into the room it immediately felt cold "dude its freezing in here"ranboo stated "its probably just the air conditioner" i replied "yeah i guess so..." "What your not scared are you?" Bill teased "what no ofc not" "mhm surrrrre" "im being serious Bill!!"
"Ok damm".....it was oddly silent for a few seconds "so ranboo your not gonna like this-" ran cut me off before i could finish my sentence "so don't even bother telling me" he replied "please just hear me out". Ranboo sighed "im gonna regret this, ok what is it?" "I was thinking we could try out the estes method...." "No absolutely not!!!"
"PLEASE" "NO" "PLEASE" "NO" "PLEASE" "NO" "PLEASE" "FINE!!!!" "YESSS". "but im not getting blind folded ok?" "Alright, but i guess we'll just start out with a EMF reader" i reached into my bag and pulled out the EMF reader and turned it on. the reading wasn't very strong in this area and it only went up to yellow "see its only on yellow there isn't anything to be scared of" "were in the middle of the room why tf would it strike up to yellow!?" "Chill out its not even that bad" ran gave me a uneasy look. I paid no mind yo it and started walking around once i entered the bedroom it spiked to red "oh?" Ran looked horrified "hell no im out of here" "but we all drove in the same car" ran took a deep breath and refused eye contact "im going to step out real quick"
I watched ran walk out of the room
"Wait ran are you ok?"
"Y-yeah im fine just give me a second"
"Ok".....
A few minutes later ranboo came back in, he still looked stressed but he said he was ok "do u want me to put the EMF reader away for now?" "Yeah that would be great"
"Alright..." I said while putting the EMF back into my bag "how about we just settle in and get our stuff unpacked then look around." We all agreed on that
There was only one bed and 2 couches Aimsey and guqqie ended up getting the bed freddie got the other couch all to himself and i had to share the other couch with this tall bastard "so where should we go first?" "Well were pretty much in the area were all the hauntings happen anyway so we should probably just stay here" Aimsey replied ranboo looked at her with pure fear "what do u mean, where all the hauntings happen.....?" "The room were in is the room where the most paranormal sightings are"
........ Ranboo whent totally silent i didn't even know we were in the most haunted room "i think we should just go to bed..." I said trying yo take my mind off things
We all got ready to go to sleep it didn't take long for all of us to diff off

-----time skip------
___ranboos pov___

I woke up to what sounded like scratching noises in the closet, i slowly got up trying not to wake up bill and walked over yo the closet and opened it.....nothing was there "im probably just being paranoid..." I whispered to myself trying to comfort myself i swear there is something watching me tho... I looked over at bills bag and saw the EMF sticking out of it...i grabbed it and turned it on it spiked up to red immediately i dropped it and lied back onto the couch with bill and tried to fall asleep when i turned around i felt something touc my back i audiblely gasped "b-bill wake up....bill wake up!" "Huh. Whats wrong?" "The EMF spiked to red and i felt sometimes touch me"...."i- just give me a second to wake up" "okay....." "Okay can u give more context as to what happened?" "Y-yes. So i woke up because there was a scratching noises in the closet and i felt lime i was being watch to i turned on the EMF and it spiked to red and then i felt something touch my back....."
"I mean i don't really know what to do with that information..." I started getting frustrated and i finally broke...."i want to go home bill!!! I want to go home!" He looked at me with wide eyes over never yelled at him before, he nodded and went to wake up the others....
Is that how they always felt when i forced them to explore with me?

___________________________________________
OMFG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED AND IM SO SORRY BUT HERES A DECENTLY LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU