My girl♡

Ranboos pov
I was pretty mad at them for taking my wallet without asking me but I was to tired to do anything about it I looked at the time and it was 5:00. In the morning I felt pretty lazy going back to bed at this time but we didn't really have anything to do today.
I crawled back in bed and tried going back to sleep but I couldn't for some reason I was tired and wanted to sleep so it got pretty annoying. I was tossing and turning to get comfortable but all I got in return is my hair getting totally messed up I let out a sigh of frustration excepting that I wasn't going to get even another hour of sleep. Which annoyed me because thats literally the only thing I want right now I laid there in silence before grabbing my phone and scrolling through twitter. I didn't really see anything that interesting but I didn't have anything else to do.

Aimseys pov
I started waking up after only getting a hour of sleep and I was exhausted it wasn't till I was completely awake when I noticed that I had fallen asleep with gummy bears in my hand I looked to see if Freddie was awake then slowly ate the gummy bears. After I was done I tried waking up Freddie because it's about time we head back to our apartment "Fred Freddie Fredddd......Freddie!!" "Ughhhh just a few more minutes" "No we need to go home we left Guqqie there all alone" "yeah and Guqqie's fine" "fine I am going to catch a taxi without you and you will have to walk all the way back to the apartment" "ok fine im coming" I knocked on Rans door and told him we are leaving before me and Fred got our shoes on and getting a taxi it. It arrived about 5 minutes later and we got in we stayed silent the whole time so we didn't risk saying something sketchy. Once we got to the apartment I unlocked the door and saw Guqqie sitting on the couch.
She jumped up in excitement and hugged me "I was only gone for a night" "I know but I missed you" she siad while looking down at me "so I get no hug??" Freddie asked Guqqie went up to him and gave him a effortless hug "Hey Aimee.." Guqqie said quietly "yeah??" "You said your cat doesn't scratch" "she usually doesn't did something happen??" She pulled down her sweater a bit to show her shoulder that had huge scratch marks while she looked at me with a sad face
"GUQQIE WHAT HAPPENED????!!" "I tried picking her up so she didn't eat my food" I ran to the drawer of medicine and stuff like that and grabbed some neosporin and some bandages and applied it to the scratches "does it hurt?" "No not really" "why didn't you call me?" "I assumed that you were busy" "so? Always call me when you get hurt or just when you feel like it". "Ok" Guqqie said while smiling at the concern we sat down to watch TV and tried to agree on what we should watch "we should watch stranger things" I said "but we already saw all of that" "true" "maybe Wednesday?" Asked Guqqie "HELL NO" " but I haven't seen it yet" "You can watch that on your own time" "finee" "WE SHOULD WATCH RESIDENT EVIL!!!" "YEESSS!!""
we quickly searched up for resident evil on Netflix and started watching. "I'll go make popcorn!"
I went make popcorn and grab some blankets I was pretty jumpy throughout the whole thing but it was a bit better Beacuse I was with her. It felt like it had only been a few hours but it was already 7:00 at night I didn't mind though we started to get tired and cuddled up she was on her back and I was laying on her chest we change then show to somthing a bit more peaceful to fall asleep. Almost as soon as she had laid back down we had drifted off.♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sorry agian for not updating as frequently but I will try to update more often
Have a lovely rest of your night or day
716 words btw♡