can this get worse?

Ranboos pov
I swear I heard yelling from a distance calling my name and I tried to follow it but it just randomly stopped so I just continued in the same direction. Eventually I heard muffled cries and started heading towards them.I looked behind a tree. "B-bill are you okay?" He looked up at me in shock and springed up to hug me while still crying I hugged him back trying to comfort him."bill what's wrong are you hurt?"
"N-no I'm fine I was just...stressed thats all." "Okay if you say so....we should go find the others" "yeah.." I helped him get all the way up and we started walking I could feel him grab on to my sleeve I looked down to glance at him and he was basically fully leaning on to me I admired him for a few seconds the looked forward.....
"Soo nothing happened when I lost you right?"
"Ummm no not really...why do you ask?"
"Just making sure" "ok"

Aimsey's pov
Me and Freddie had found each other hourse ago but still no sign of ran and bill
I looked over at Freddie literally CHUGGING all of our water
"HEY! DO YOU WANT US TO RUN OUT OF WATER?" I siad while snatching the water from him "whhaaatt I was thirsty" "Well a sip will do just fine" We started to hear foot steps that weren't to far away "we should follow them and scare them" "but what if it's not them" "eghhh it's finee"
We started following the foot steps and once we were close enough to confirm its ran and bill we popped out in front of the "SUP LOSERS!!!!" "BLOODY HELL!!! W-wait aimsey what the hell"
"Sorry I had to make a attempt to scare you guys." "Well it's was more like a damm heart attack"
"Eghhhhh your fineee"
"Well were all here so you think we should check out the asylum before sun rises?"
"I forgot about that part.....dammit"
"Well let's get it over with I guess"

344 words it a bit shorter than the other chapters but it's fine
Cause I'm un motivated