One normal night

Bills pov
"Hey ran wake up" I whispered he fluttered his eyes before actually waking up "yeah What's wrong?" "Nothing I just can't sleep " "do you know why?" "Not really I just have a weird feeling "
"ok umm do you want me to stay up till sunrise with you if that will make you fell better?"
"I don't want to keep you up for that long" "it's only a few hours from now"
"Ummmm do you think we can just sleep in the same bed for tonight??"
(This is platonic don't get any weird ideas) "uhhhhh sure I guess" I got out of bed and got into rans making sure I didn't get to close to him we didn't find it to weird considering we have known each other since middle school it was just awkward sense we haven't slept in the same bed in a long time but we fell asleep almost immediately

Aimsey's pov
"Hey Freddie HeLlO FREDDIE "OMG WHAT??!!" Freddie asked whisper yelling
"Wanna go to a gas station for a snack?"
"There are snacks in the pantry" "I know but it would be funner to go to the gas station"
Freddie thought about it for a minute "your absolutely right lets go"
We both springed up from the couch and quietly opened the front door so we didn't wake up ran and bill and the second we ran out the door we were basically screaming...for no reason "so are we gonna get!??" "Idk enything that looks good!""wait....!"
"What???!!" "We should steal rans credit card!"
"YES YOUR A GENIUS AIMSEY!!!!" I ran inside and ran had left his wallet on a table like a idiot I didn't bother to get a credit card I just brought the whole wallet "ok lets go!!"
We has to walk because ran had his car keys right next to his bed and he is a pretty light sleeper
....and we would probably crash his car about 15 minutes later we made it to the gas station the cashier gave us a weird look probably because there are two random kids in there at like 4:00 in the morning that are basically screaming "Freddie they have gay candy!!"
"Amy...these are skittles" "doesn't matter they're still gay" "ok sure"
I got pretty much all the rainbow candy's cause they were gay like me and it's cool like me

Freddie's pov
Amy was literally obsessed over they "gay candy" but I consider myself a more of a bi type of lad so....I got the box of the purple blue and magenta supposed to be pink nerds and It's not perfect but it'll do and I got a a blue raspberry slushy (the best flavor) I glanced at the cashier for a split second and she was looking at me and Amy like we were crazy I mean we were kinda raiding the place but it's not like we weren't going to pay for it well ranboo was technically paying for it but that's besides the point I ignored it and kept grabbing everything I wanted
Once m3 and Amy were done we had like idk 20 items....yeah
And the cashier wanted to start small talk....great
"So what are you guys doing out this late?"
We couldn't sleep and we were bored and hungry Amy replied"
"So why is the gas station the first place you think of?"
"Beacuse it's open and has good snacks"
"Alright your total is exactly $20"
Amy pulled out rans wallet and looked through it "dammm Rans got a lot of cash in here" she pulled out a 20 and gave it to the cashier "Alright have a great day"
"You to"
We walked home with our bags of candy and a few drinks "Really!? $20 for candy?"
"Well you did get everything that is rainbow"
"Fair enough"

We were just walking back to Ran and bills house then we saw a blonde kid who was decently
Tall I didn't have much of a problem with him he just seemed a bit sketchy especially the pissed off look he had we tried to ignore him but he kept glancing at us"hey Amy do you think that kid is a bit sketchy?" "Yeah a little bit"

Tommys pov
I was just walking back to my house then I saw a kinda tall person and a extremely short person glancing at me it was a bit weird but that seemed familiar I think ythey were the kids that dropped out of high school I had talked to them a few times I was just ignoring them until I felt some one shake me "Tommy! Hey I got you some snacks!!"
"Tubbo why are you out this late?!? "And why did you get me snacks you didn't even know I was here?"
"Idk just wanted to" "uhhh ok I guess"
I wasn't going to be rude he seemed pretty happy I dont really know why.
I took the snack he was offering and put it in my pocket.
"Alright that's all I have to tell you byeee!!!"
I was extremely confused but I guess that's just tubbo....Jesus Chris what a weirdo

Amsiys pov
"Freddie did those two kids seem familiar to you?" "Yeah weren't those the two really annoying energetic kids from high school???" "I think so god they were annoying" "yeah definitely" we ignored it and continued walking home we just kinda talked about how weird those kids were and how annoying they could be at times until we got home and I opened the door to ranboo looking pissed off...at us "wanna tell me where my wallet is?"
"Ummmmm not really" "just give it to me" I handed him his wallet and he snatched it and went back to his room me and fred looked at each other and chuckled while running to the couch then started eating our candy and talking about random drama and stuff that really wasn't that interesting.
Bye the time we had nothing to talk about we had finished our candy and started drifting off.